LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wanted to share some news with yall

BriGuy

Wow, that came out of nowhere. I did say I was too cold hearted and logical to most everyone though, so it isn't all that unexpected. I learned a long time ago it's ok for you see the beautiful tree in front of you. However, I don't think it fair of you to take it out on me when I point out the forest around you is burning.

You're not fucking off.... I have an idea. If you feel compelled to direct your opinion my way, or feel the desire to communicate with me, just don't. So far I have a very low opinion of our interactions. I don't care for blowhards and as such I don't care for you.

Congratulations! You are about to embark on one of the most wonderful, frustrating, fantastic adventures of your life. As for loosing something, it's sleep that you will loose. You will never appreciate more a full nights rest. My son and daughter-in-law have a 3 month old, they say sleep – Whats that?

Thank you for your kind words. Congrats on the grandchild. My grandmother is excited to be a GREAT gramma. :)

No problem, this can be my last post here. Just one thing first. You need to take a chill pill, calm down, and stop harrasing me with your inappropriate language and childish name calling. It's simply not called for, or appreciated.

My opinion is my own, you don't have to take it if you don't like it, but you were the one that wanted to share you news with the rest of the world. Don't get so upset (or surprised) when someone else has a different opinion than yours, and certainly it is uncalled for to get hostile at them for it either.

No problem, this can be my last post here. Just one thing first. You need to take a chill pill, calm down, and stop harrasing me with your inappropriate language and childish name calling. It's simply not called for, or appreciated.

My opinion is my own, you don't have to take it if you don't like it, but you were the one that wanted to share you news with the rest of the world. Don't get so upset (or surprised) when someone else has a different opinion than yours, and certainly it is uncalled for to get hostile at them for it either.

Don't seem so wounded. You and I have gone round and round before. I'll be happy when it stops. The only way I can do that is let my stance be known. Feel fortunate this conversation is through the Internet, if it was in person I'd have had more choice words for you and put a stop to it much earlier on.

For the record I am quite calm; however, I've had just enough of your interaction and your opinions.

Remember, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.