LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed Teenager

daddybrian

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cuddle close to you after I am dressed. I smile as I sit in the cart in the baby seat swinging my legs at Walmart once we get there. I smile at the car seat and everything. I say, "daddy before we leave you forgot the pacifiers daddy. And can we get a high chair daddy?"

I smile and say, "daddy I would like dat." I sit in the cart sucking my thumb. I then see a woman staring at us and point to her.

Grace was shocked to see a girl who look about 8 or 9 sitting in the baby seat of a cart sucking her thumb and a diaper bulge. She walks over to the girl and her father and says, "excuse me mister. Why is your daughter who is old enough to be walking and talking like a big kid acting like a baby?" She says in a harsh tone. She was not happy that a girl her age was acting like a baby.

I start crying when the girl in rude to me. I don't care that she is being treated like a baby because I know I am acting like one. It relaxes me after everything that has happened, I then watch the girl get in trouble. I calm down and smile sucking my thumb happily because the girl got in trouble. I smile and say, "I wuv you daddy." I sit in the cart seat swinging my legs.

I smile and sit on your lap holding my panda box and sucking on my pacifier and watch you order me a crib, high chair, stroller, playpen, a baby walker, a baby bouncer for the doorway of a room, some baby toys, a baby bath tub for the tub, bath toys, more diapers, and a rocking chair