LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed Teenager

daddybrian

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley wakes up her bed wet yet again. She started crying. She hated wetting the bed. She got out of bed stI'll crying and stripped her bed and took the stuff down and stuck it in the drier. She then changes her clothes after cleaning up a little. She then reads the note her dad left her and frowns. She hated that her dad had to work before she got up. She eats the food and drink some juice whide watching TV.

Ashley sits on the couch crying in wet pants since she had another accident. She hopes her daddy comes home soon so he can make her feel better like he always done. She misses her mommy but was always closer to her daddy. She then sees him walk through the door and runs over to him and hugs him while still crying. She was really short compared to him so she was hugging his stomach.

"Oh Ashley," I say, hugging you more. "I know that this divorce has been hard on you, as it has been for me. Let's get you cleaned up, I will call your doctor and see if she recommends anything for you." I find your sheets in the dryer smelling like urine, and put them into the washing machine.

"I am sure that you do dislike the wet bed and clothes. I think most of this is just emotional stress on your body, worsened by lack of sleep and not eating as well. Some of this could also be being caused by hormones, which is very usual for teens your age. But there is also the remote chance that you could have a weaker bladder. You want to shower yourself?"

We drive to the mall, and go to the store. When we arrive, a customer service employee greets us. I explain the situation you are having, she nods quietly, then guides us to a quieter area. "We can suggest some Goodnights for her and even let her try some diapers to wear. Would you like to try some, Ashley?"

The girl who is helping us tells a coworker real quickly that is going to the back room with a potential customer, then guides us to a room where a large changing table sits loaded with different sizes of diapers from child sizes to adults. She selects a few to try, "Want me or your dad to put these on you?," she asks.