LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed Teenager

daddybrian

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay. Well I promise you that I will be back as soon as possible to help you. You have my phone number to the office, and I will be calling you when I know anything." I finish my breakfast and kiss your forehead again and give you a hug before grabbing my briefcase. "You will be fine."

(I was thinking that I could play his boss and offer him a promotion which is where he can work from home and only come into the office once a week. What do you think?)

I nod and smile and hug you back now eating my breakfast. I was hoping you leave hoping that you will be able to work from home and spend time with me. I then go to the living room and start watching TV to oNY fall back asleep while watching TV

Angela was working in her office when her computer went off with a ding saying she had a new email. She looks at the email and realizes it is from her most promising employee Brian. She reads it and then sends a reply that says, "to come to her office as she wants to tell him some good news in person." She then waits in her office for him to come. She had a promotion waiting for him where he could work from home and come in every Wednesday for a few hours once a week.

Angela smiles at Brian and stands up and says, "I have some good news. I have a promotion I was looking to give someone and when you sent me that email this morning, I realized you were just the person I wanted to give it to. You will be able to work from home everyday of the week and come in every Wednesday for a few hours to work in the office. The rest of the time you can get your work done at home and help your daughter. So starting Today you get to work from home. You can either spend a few more hours here while a computer and office stuff is sent to your house for you or you ca. Head home and spend time with your daughter waiting for the stuff to be delivered."

"Oh wow, uh, thanks, Angela," Brian stutters, blushing in disbelief and pleasure. "Thank you so much for the being so understanding. Ashley will be delighted about this. Because of the stuff going on, it would probably be better to do the stuff that comes in on e-mail. Most of the stuff is pretty accurate anyways." Once back in my office, I call you to let you know coming home and that will be able to do more work at home to be with you.

I smile as I sit still as I am undiapered. I then sit in the tub happily playing with the water obviously bebeginning to not aCT my own age. I sit still as I am washed. I then cuddle into you after I am diapered and picked up. I sit in your arms naked except my diaper happily. I put my head on your shoulder