LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca and Noel (Private w/ Shy-diapers)

musicaddict

Rebecca was visibly defeated as she entered her living room, her girlfriend trailing behind her. They had been rejected again by an adoption agency. International adoption wasn’t an option for them and Rebecca was infertile. She was starting to lose hope in ever having a baby.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noel follow her girlfriend inside trying to cheer her up.

"I'm sorry honey. If there is anything I can do to help you name it."

She says trying to reassure her, knowing that Rebecca had always wanted children.

"Well, it's more something I found." Rebecca said before launching into an explanation of how she stumbled across a site talking about adult babies and how one partner will be the mommy or daddy for another, who's the baby. The implication that she wanted to try it with Noel was obvious.

"i thought we'd start with small things like naps, bedtime, tucking you in, and other small things and we'll see how you like that before I go out and drop a tone of money on stuff like clothes or diapers." Rebecca explained, gently tugging Noel into her lap.

Rebecca led Noel upstairs by the hand. Once they were in the bedroom, she dug through the drawers for a pair of jammies which she gently changed her girlfriend into. Tugging down the covers on the bed, she motioned for Noel to lay down.