LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Obligatory "I Fucked Up" Post

I'm an idiot. Truly. I accidentally left my browser window open....with DD as the open tab. Could have sworn I closed it but guess not. Normally, this would make me curse myself for being careless and then move on. The problem? My father came in my room. He was just dropping something off and I noticed while I was in another room that he seemed to be taking a little longer then usual, as if he paused for something, but wrote it off. Until I came back into my room and saw what was open and that he would have eailsy been able to see it. especially given the diaper ads. (side note: Is there an incognito skin? No ads or logo or anything that draws attention to the purpose of this forum?)

Okay well first of being one of those people who has been their it is probably nothing but it is easy enough to explain away if you were asked about it for example you were watching one of those real life/believe it or not/look at the freaks documentaries which feature adult babies and you looked it up since you thought no way is that a thing you don't really have to over explain or over analiyze it

Well first you have to accept that once something is done there's no point in worrying about it. Post-event is beyond your control, water under the bridge, a done deal and whatever the results are going to be is going to happen. Not a fun feeling but what's the point of adding worry to it? That just increases stress which ain't good for you :(

There is the very definite possibility that he did not notice. Early on in my brony days I had not fully accepted myself and was very worried that anyone would find out about my ponies, so I'd hide them whenever anyone came over. My mom was visiting from out of state (I knew that), but still dropped by unexpectedly. She of course wanted a tour of the place. I thought for sure she had seen my pony colection above the computer and later asked her about it. She hadn't even noticed, and further she didn't care at all. People see what they expect to see. In my case she saw a bedroom and that's all that registered.

To change your theme to one without ads etc all you have to do is scroll to the bottom of the page and on the left hand side there is a button that says 'change theme'. Click the theme 'ip.board' and you are done. I think it is by default set on 'Neat'.

Just go on with your life until he brings it up.. If he brings it up then be honest, tell him your true feelings he's your dad sounds like you have a good relationship with him and he will accept you for who you are.. Feel lucky and be grateful, not everyone can say that!

My mother went snooping when I was a teen and found my diapers, printed out diaper pics, and some stories, and she never said a word about it. I would recommend doing nothing and saying nothing. You are an adult, and you are not obligated to discuss even if he does bring it up.