LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ashley & Amelia (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Amy almost went for the thinnest before remembering that would mean less absorbancy. She didn't want to leak in public. Instead, she got some that were plenty absorbent but still easy to hide, plus some booster pads should she ever need them.

"Okay honey I think we are ready, I will pay for these and then I will diaper you in the bathroom. What kind would you like to try first?"

She asks as she approaches the cashier and pays for everything after getting some powder, wipes, ointment, and a changing matt.

Ashley frowns. She feels a little upset that Amy was being so resistant, ut she decides to not say anything and silently drive home with the new supplies not even bothering to tell Amy to move to the back.

Amy had only gone as far as the guest bedroom, where she mirrored her girlfriend's position of being curled into a ball. In her case, it was around a pillow as deep down she wanted to curl up in Ashley's arms and be held while she tried to sort out her thoughts and feelings but she knew that wasn't going to happen. The pillow made a poor substitute.

After about an hour, Amy quietly made her way into the bedroom. She needed to be around Ashley right now even if her mind was still a mess. She froze in the doorway once she saw her. Amy felt like her heart was breaking at the signs that Ashley had been crying. With a deep sigh, she laid down on the bed, careful not to wake Ashley, and cuddled up to her before closing her eyes. A nap didn't sound bad.