LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ashley & Amelia (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Ashley had always wanted kids, but knew there was no way to conceive naturally, so her and her girlfriend Amelia had tried to adopt, but were turned down by almost every agency out there, and when they weren't they were put on a long waiting list. Ashley became distraught since all she wanted her whole life was to be a happy mommy and a girlfriend/wife.

(How's that?)

Amy had never been one of those girls who grew up dreaming of motherhood. Her girlfriend, Ashley, had. She had watched as Ashley's heart and spirit broke a little more with each rejection and waiting list. They had just gotten back from another rejection and it broke Amy's own heart to see the love of her life hurting like this. It was because of that that she never said a word against the idea of having kids even though the idea terrified her. Once they were inside their home, she wrapped her arms around her lover. "Hey, don't lose faith yet. If nothing else, we can try international adoption. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy and that means I'm not giving up yet and neither are you, okay?"

(Good)

"International adoptions take months to even hear from."

She says hugging Amy while trying not to cry.

"I had always wanted to be a mommy, but we can't even get considered to foster kids that are hard t place, let alone adopt. Stupid biology and social services. I have had two dreams since I was little one to be a girlfriend and possibly eventually wife to someone who cares and to be a mommy."

She says trying to come up with some sort of idea as to how to make the latter come true.

"We could always move. Other states are more open minded." Amy suggested, trying to hide her reluctance as she comforted Ashley. She loved their home and the life they had here but she knew how much being a mommy meant to Ashley.

Amy held in the sigh if relief until she heard the office door close. She was glad Ashley didn't take her up on her offer of moving. Heading to the kitchen, she began pulling out the ingredients for Ashley's favorite.

Ashley starts looking up alternative ways to have children. After coming across many websites that were very homophobic, she came across kne that was calle DailyDiapers. She read all about these people who act and dress like babies, and their partners were their mommy or daddy,

"That's it!"

She says to herself squeeling with joy. She heads to the kitchen where Amy is.

"Hey hon, remember how you said you'd do anything to make it up to me that we can't get kids?"

"Well, I have an idea, but I want you to promise you'll at least try it before I tell you what it is Okay?"

She asks getting excited and full of hope. If Amy agreed, both of her dreams could come true at once,

"Well that sounds reassuring." Amy muttered under her breath. She was prepared to say no, but once she turned around and say how hopeful Ashley looked that plan went out the window. She couldn't bring herself to wipe that look off her lover's face. It'd be like kicking a puppy.

"What?!" Amy nearly shouted, absentmenidedly glad she hadn't been eating or drink because she would have choked. Once she actually sees the websites, what Ashley wants, on the websites, she regrets her earlier statement. "Have you lost your mind?"

Ashley frowns and suddenly her whole demeanor has changed.

"N-No, I just thought that-"

She says before cutting herself off. She could see where Amy was coming from.

"Never mind, what was I thinking? It's a stupid idea."

She says starting to tear up. She closes her laptop and slowly and sadly trudges toward the bedroom upstairs.

Ashley is able to make it up the stairs before the guilt hits her full force for crushing Ashley's excitement and making her cry hits her like a wrecking ball. With a resigned sigh, because she knew only one thing would fix it and she would find this embarrassing, she made her way to their bedroom. Opening the bedroom door, she saw Ashley laying down on the bed and laid down behind her. Wrapping her arms around her, she said, "Tell me exactly what it is you want to try."

Hearing the tears, even if she couldn't see them, was wreaking havoc with her own heart. She sighed. "I can't say yes. Not right away. I still think this is crazy and just the idea makes me want to blush. But.....you haven't been as happy or excited as you were a few moments ago in weeks. I like seeing you like that."

"You mean it?"

She asks sniffling. She was still nervous that Amy was going to say no again.

"I'd love if you would at least try."

She says nervously, she had just laid her heart in her hands for Amy, and she didn't want to get hurt.

Ashley smiles and takes Amy's hand leading her into the kitchen and pulling out a chair for her with a kiss on her head.

"Mommy will go make your snack. You stay here and be good okay?"

She coos happily as she gets some bread and peanut butter out before cutting up a bannanna. Once the sandwhich was done, she got out a big cookie cutter that looked like a smiley face and then poured some milk.

"Here you go sweetheart."

She coos handing Amy her smiley sandwhich and glass of milk.