LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ashley & Amelia (Private)

Shy-Diapers

"Well, once we decide to potty train you again, you will be wearing pull-ups, because accident will be sure to happen."

She says reassuringly. She starts to gently rub Amy's stomach in a clockwise motion.

Amy just nodded. HEaring that Ashley expected accidents to happen and was apparently okay with that was a relief. She had faint memories of being punished for accidents as an actual shild and didn't wish to repeat those events.

"Are you okay honey? Your face is a little- Oh!"

She says once she feels the wetness and can smell the pee, she could see it running off the leather couch,

"It's okay sweety. Accidents happen. Let's go get you cleaned up. If you'd like I think we still have some underjams from when my cousin Kaitlyn was staying with us, they'd probably fit you."

Amy was relieved Ashley didn't appear to be mad. it helped with a lot of her fears about this. She shyly nodded at the offer of underjams, figuring she should at least try to see if she could handle wearing any kind of protection. She let Ashley lead her by the hand upstairs to their bathroom. She wasn't even sure why, but she found herself tearing up a little.

"Awww it's okay baby. I'm not mad. It wasn't your fault,"

She reassures her seeing the tears forming.

"Stay here honey I'll go get the pull-ups."

She says before digging through the closet and finding 1 1/2 packs. She takes all of them to the bathroom.

"I found this many. I think we should have you protected 24/7 since it didn't seem like you knew you had to go."

She says gently while setting down the pull-ups and starting a warm bath.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up sweetheart."

She says as she lovingly starts to undress Amy like she would a toddler who just had an accident.

Amy sniffled and nodded in agreement to let Ashely keep her in pullups. She was surprised to feel warmed by how sweet Ashley was being as she undressed her. She felt quite a bit like a little girl at that moment but also could feel the love Ashley had for her throughout the caring act. She let herself be guided into the warm bath, letting herself relax in the hot water.

Amy let Ashley wash her, surprised to find she actually liked this. She felt loved and cared for and just knew Ashely wouldn't hurt her. It wasn't until the washcloth got lower that her feelings stopped being entirely innocent.

"Okay let's get you padded so you don't ruin the sheets if you have another accident."

She says helping Amy into the pull-up.

"Now let's go get some Jammies"

She says leading Amy by the hand in nothing but her pull-up to the bedroom.

"You're very welcome sweety. Mommy is not putting any pants on you, because then I can tell if you have had an accident, and it will be easier to get you to the potty then"

She says holding her hand and heading downstairs.

"Okay." Amy said with a small blush. That blush only increased when she could see the remaining evidenc of her accident in the form of a slight puddle on the couch and a wet spot just in front of it on the floor. She hadn't reaslised she had wet that much.