LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ashley & Amelia (Private)

Shy-Diapers

"Okay sweety. Make sure you drink your milk so you can grow up nice and strong."

She coos changing the station to looney tunes. She heads out the living room before thinking of something.

"Do you have to go potty sweetheart?"

"Awww looks like somebody made a bit of a mess."

She coos when she sees that Amy spit some mill out when Ashleu had asked.

"That's okay I have an idea."

She says retrieving a clean dish towel and tucking it into Amy's shirt.

"There we go. Let mommy know if you want more or need to potty or anything okay sweetheart?"

"Okay." Amy said hesitantly before finishing her snack. She felt like her face was on fire. It was about half an hour later that she felt the need to use the restroom. She knew Ashley wanted her to tell her but she felt too embarrassed by the idea to. Instead, she headed to the bathroom without saying a word.

"There will be some things that you won't have to do. You will be able to watch grown up shows, just not right before bedtime."

She says gently.

"You won't have to play with only toddler toys,and we can still do grown up stuff together if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, but don't worry. Remember when Jenna got in that car accident and had lost control of her bladder for a while? Well she told me that after w while she just retrained herself like she was a kid and now she has full control again,"

She says trying to make it sound not so bad.

"I didnt really think about that, but if you don't feel comfortable with anything besides wetting, then that's fine. I won't push it, but if you'd be okay with more then wetting, then that's fine too."

"Umm," Amy paused. The idea freaked her out but Ashley looked so hopeful. "If we were to do that, just wetting. The other...the idea really disgusts me. How would you, how would we, even start something like that?"

"Understood."

She says regarding the amount of what would be trained.

"Well, we'd get you adult diapers, and instead of wetting in the toilet, you'd do so in the diaper, and eventually your body would know to use the diapers without being told, and then after a while of you being dependent on that, we'd retrain you."

Amy nodded, an odd thought occuring to her. She knew if she was retrained accidents would happen and she was curious to see how Ashley would react. Heck accidents would happen even when she was diapered. Leaks happened sometime no matter how careful you were. At the same time though, the idea of wetting herself at all, let alone right now on the couch, unprotected without the ability to say it was a genuine accident, was scary and embarrassing. Still, it kept nagging at her. She was reluctant to become Ashley's little girl and even more reluctant to end up in diapers, end up needing them, and then be potty trained, but the idea wouldn't leave her alone.