LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enough is Enough (private for Kaylaindiapers and Moviegirl2)

moviegirl2

Katie and rachel had been dating for 6 months and were getting really interested in each other. They had an understanding that if either one of them acted out of line they would be given one warning then punished if actions didn't shape up. Katie and rachel have had to punish one another over the course of their relationship but never anything too terrible.

Just checking now lay over my lap sweetheart, we need to get this punishment started.

Don't worry your not getting a bottom warming this time it's something MUCH worse. For the extra warning's I've given you and you still didn't curve that behavior missy.

I will be nice be giving you something of Sarah's should you choose.

(how do u like this so far?)

Katie I wouldn't use that language if I were you unless you want another supposotory shoved up that cute little ass of yours.

Now I did say you could use something of Sarah's if you wanted.

Now what do you say we go to the mall?

"Please not another one!" She started to sweat and panic.

"Yes but b-but I don't wanna wear that, please I'm not a baby." She cried.

She thought about having to go to the mall waiting for the suppository to kick in.

"No I'd rather stay in." She said not wanting to walk around or go out in public, if she was going to be embarrassed or punished she'd rather it be here at the house and not in public.

Watch your language Katie.

I'm happy you are choosing to wear a diaper instead of risking further punishment but since you used so many bad words I think im gonna put another one up into your butt before getting you diapered.

After you are diapered I will explain the rules