LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Boy Looking For A Mate........

cmax26

i recently got out of an 8yr relationship and i'm looking for a diaper friend for playtime (if female looking for a life-partner if we get along, if male looking for fun and friendship) a mommy or daddy for dicipline, diapers, wetting, changing, all things AB/DL, i like to go to ab/dl partys, occational crossdressing as a diapered cheerleader, will also experiment with bi-sexual fun and multiple partners, will travel. i wear disposables and i still fit into XL goodnites! I shave my privates and chest.

mostly i want to meet another female that understands these desires and accepts them. i'm not looking for a FULL TIME mommy(although thats ok too) i'm looking for a girl that likes to play, sometimes i'll be a daddy, and sometimes she'll be a mommy and alot of the time we will both be babies, or not even, maby we will both just be weaing diapers around the house doing our regular activities or wearing diapers under clothes out and about.

i'm a regular guy during the day, these desires are for closed doors and the privacy of a friendly enviorment and other likewise people. i'm not 24/7 and i dont want to be (unless some wealty woman wants me to be her full time, live-in baby boy, hey we can dream cant we?) i like to go to the movies, work on cars, travel, eat out, relax on the coutch, i love the outdoors, camping, white water rafting, skiing, caveing, climbing/hikeing.

my ab/dl lifestyle does not run my life, it is part of my life. i decided long ago that whomever i spend my life with must be aware and be a part of my AB/DL side. i believe that any relationship that the partner keeps this a secret from the other is a relationship built on a lie. i was in a ab/dl relationship for 8 years and the ab/dl part only made us MUCH closer. it was not the reson we broke up.

if u give me a chance to get to know me u will be pleasantly suprised.

yahoo IM: CMAX26

cmax26@yahoo.com

Archived