LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

trucking for a living

babyrj

I use to do flat beds, when construction and auto slowed up in 08 I got laid off while vans and reefer was still going, although they slowed up as well, but not as much. reefer stay more steady, we all buy food from stores. now I mostly haul commodes and duct work out. when people get laid off they come over to driving cause someone will hire you, they say there is a driver shortage, there isn't, there is a "good" driver shortage because they don't want to pay

Those E-Logs can cheat better than most drivers Tara- all depends on the system and programing. Werner- who was the first big carrier to go e-log, had theirs set up to automaticly go to sleeper berth when the truck went under 45mph. Now yes- the driver was supposed to "correct" it at the end of the day, but few did.... Those e-logs aren't the end all savior to safety they want you to believe.

drynot, I can name some big training companies that are big on safety, and if your dispatch tries to get you to fudge some, ask for safety, always worked for me, I wouldn't fudge for the company, just for my own benefit

• 3 weeks later...