LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Rylyn28

When I first read about the game I didn't really know what to think. It seemed like a really interesting premise and I was intrigued. For some reason when it came out most stores did not carry it and it was extremely hard to find. Well, just the other day I found it and I decided to give it a try. I have been disappointed with several games that have come out lately so I was a little concerned but, I got it for 30% off the price so I gave in and picked it up. Wow I am so glad that I did. What a fantastic game. I am loving the story and gameplay that this presents. This is by far one of the best games that I have played in some time. If you ever have the opportunity to pick it up and try it out I highly reccomend it . What a hidden gem.

Don't you know that a great story and presentable gameplay doesn't sell? The industry had been telling us that it's only graphics that sell. Oh, and the main character can't be female for some reason either.

• 1 month later...

Yea it is unfortunate the way a lot of game developers treat their core audience. A great story and interesting plot points should be what drives the game but, most of the time it is not that way. I really hate that but I have been fortunate enough to find a few hidden gems here and there.