LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fresh start or learning curb ( open rp )

doorset

Grace thought about it and said, "yes you do. Babies use their diapers for everything but I promise you won't have to sit in it for more than 5 minutes. I will change you right away if you go number 2. Number 1 cab wait to be changed for a little while but number 2 to me needs to be chs bf ed right away."

Grace thought about it and said, "yes you do. Babies use their diapers for everything but I promise you won't have to sit in it for more than 5 minutes. I will change you right away if you go number 2. Number 1 cab wait to be changed for a little while but number 2 to me needs to be chs bf ed right away."

"You stand still this instant!" Kate a rich successful business woman stood there as she filled out the paperwork while she held on to the toddler leash. At the end of the leash was her 17 year old daughter Kayla she was 5'5 and her behavior has become unacceptable! Kate took some drastic measures with her errant daughter. She decided to reduce her to a toddler as her grades had been slipping and she had been talking back and throwing tantrums. The last straw was her getting caught drinking and getting high. Kate ran across this place on the internet and she was dropping her daughter off as she had to leave the country.

Charlie wasn't sure how long they had been cuddling, only that it had been a few episodes, when the soda she drank earlier on the way here hit her bladder. Not used to using a diaper, she squirmed for several minutes before she was able to overcome her toliet training and her diaper swelled up as it grew wet, yellow, and heavy.

Charlie nodded and briefly wished the pacifier wasn't in her mouth as the urge to suck her thumb hit her. She had been trying avoid making that a habit. Instead she just snuggled further into Grace's embrace and enjoyed the feeling of the warm wet padding taped around her waist.

Kayla stood there as she watched her mommy leave, she looked around the place she could hear voices and other people laughing and talking she sure hoped she could make friends fast! She assumed there would be others just like her, how could a place like this exist she wondered to herself.

Grace took this as a hint and took Charlie over to the changing table. She laid her down and strapped her on. She undid the snaps on the pants and onesie. She unlocked the panties and pulled the down. She changed Charlies diaper and got the panties back on and locked them. She got her regressed and then brought her back to the couch and said, "do you wanna play while mommy makes you some lunch?"

Charlie nodded, grateful to be out of the wet diaper. She had even given Grace a small hug after the change as she was brought back to the living room. She crawled over to the toybox in the corner of the living room, remembering the rules, and was thrilled to see a large set of castle blocks.

Charlie was completely lost in her blocks, her mind's imagination running wild as she built her castle and making up tales of royalty and knights and dragons. If any moment could be said to offer a glimpse of the little girl she could be, when she let herself, it was this one.

Grace smiled when she checked on Charlie and saw her so into her toys. She continued making lunch. She got Charlies high chair ready and got a bib. Once the noodles were done, she put the cheese sauce on them. She then finished the hot dogs she cut them up into little pieces and put it on the tray of the high chair. she got the ketchup ready incase Charlie liked it. She then said, "Charlie baby lunch is ready. come into the dining room. Now please" She had her sippy and high chair and nummies ready. She hoped Charlie did what she was told and crawled in there

Charlie almost got up and walked. Almost. She just wasn't used to crawling. She had gotten to her knees when she caught herself. With a resigned sigh, she crawled to the kitchen and stopped next to the highchair. She thought to herself that if she was going to crawl everywhere, she would have to track down some kneepads.

Grace smiled and picked Charlie up. She sat her in the high chair and got her strapped her in. She then slide the tray on. It had mac and cheese on it and hot dogs cut up. She then tied a bib around Charlies neck. She took her pacifier away. She set the sippy on the tray. She said, "you can either eat with your hands or I can feed you."

Charlie tried not to smile at the airplane thing. It was silly and usually would have left her feeling humiliated. Or it would have with her ex. Now, it was just amusing. As she finished the last bite, she reached for her sippy cup and drank from it, not even blinking at such a childish object.