LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fresh start or learning curb ( open rp )

doorset

I walk around looking for a special baby. I fill out an orange form as i desire/want a baby. I wait for a letter back ftom the clerk as to which special person i am going to be matched up with.

I soon get a letter from the clerk and i am matched up with a new baby named Curtis

Ashley comes to this place because she has had a very hard life. She lived I foster care her whole life and never actually had a childhood

Name: Ashley

Why you want to be little?: I lived in foster care my whole life and never had an actually childhood. This is my second shot

Do you wear diapers and do you like them?: yes I do and I love them.

Why do you need them?: I was never able to be potty trained due to being borun with a birth defect.

Why do you like them?: they make me feel safe and comfortable. They make me feel like I'm 1 years old again (the age she wants to be babied)

you agree you cannot leave unless deemed fit to be a adult : Yes

What age do you desire to be?: 1 years old or younger

Ashley handed a Clerk her paper. She sat on a chair waiting to be fitted for her baby clothes and stroller and everything for her nursrry. Her diaper was soaked at this point and she didn't even notice. She never actually learned how to change her own diapers having the pexpletive at the foster home insist on doing it for her.

She then got handed a adoption card. It said:

#1 Ashley was in foster care her whole life so she never actually had a mom or dad. She doesn't know what it's like to actually be a child and have parents.

#2 She needs lots of love and care.

#3 She needs someone to care for her in every sense since she wants to be 1 years old and be treated like a real baby.

I walk around looking for a special baby. I fill out an orange form as i desire/want a baby. I wait for a letter back ftom the clerk as to which special person i am going to be matched up with.

I soon get a letter from the clerk and i am matched up with a new baby named Ashley

Name: Joshua

Why you want to be little?: I am very depressed and my therapist has decided regression therapy will be best

Do you wear diapers and do you like them?: yes and im iffy on the whole subject .

Ashley hears that she has a new mommy or daddy. She sits there now in a stroller sucking on a pacifier. She was dressed in a diaper, a baby dress, matching lacy diaper cover, and a bonnet. She was waiting for her new mommy or daddy to come and get her. Her diaper was soaked.

Daisy walks over to the girl sat in the stroller where the girl is dressed as a baby. "Hello there. Are you Ashley?" She asks the girl after kneeling down so Daisy was eye level with the girl. She waits for an answer from the new baby that could possibly be her new daughter

Name: Charlotte "Charlie"

Why you want to be little?: My ex introduced me to age play and it helped me deal with life. Once she left me, I found out about this place and decided to see if it was the age play or her.

Do you wear diapers and do you like them?: Sometimes and only for wetting.

Why do you need them?: I don't.

Why do you like them?: There's a certain safety associated with them.

you agree you cannot leave unless deemed fit to be a adult : Reluctantly

What age do you desire to be?: 5-ish

Charlie sat down on the couch in the waiting room and absentmindedly glanced at her adoption card. Her answers to the form didn't allow for specifics so she was told to wait for a clerk who would either interview her or give her another form to help better place her and work out what her age play needs were. If she were a baby or even a toddler, they'd be able to guess what she needed but being a bit older made for more variables. She glanced down at her adoption card which she had been told was just a rough draft.

#1 Charlie is new to age play and the idea of being a little girl. She may need to be eased into it.

#2 She needs love, care, and patience from a mommy.

#3 She will likely show some resistance intially.

Ashley sees a lady walk up to her. She smiles from behind her pacifier and nods and says, "yeth me name Ashwey." She was hoping this lady was her new mommy. She smiled even bigger and she reached up for a hug. She was excited for her second childhood and to be treated like a 1 year old baby

"Hello there Ashley. I am going to be your new mommy. Let go to the playground while people are sorting your nursery out." Daisy says before standing uo and pushing the stroller to the payground and sitting on a bench and getting you out pattibg your diapered bottom as a sign of go play

"Shhh. I dont want my baby girl talking." Daisy says laying you down and untaping your diaper and wiping you down after you have finished. She then puts oil and powder on you before taping you snuggly into a clean and thicker diaper. Daisy puts you in a crawling position. "Go play little one." She says patting your bottom

Ashley stops talking and she smiles and giggles as she is cleaned up and diapered. She then crawls over to the sand box and starts play. After about 5 minutes she gets bored and crawls back over by her new mommy and she points to the baby swings and says, "mommy push."

Angela had got a card saying they found the perfect t match of a baby for her. She goes to the place and sees a baby boy in the entrance area. She walks up to him and says, "hi I am your new mommy. What's your name sweetie?" His name was Joshua and he knew it but wanted to make sure