LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fresh start or learning curb ( open rp )

doorset

A young petite lady comes up and fills out a red form

name Elizabeth (Liza for short)

age 22

why you want to be little : i was bullied and beaten at a boarding school i attended my whole life

do you wear diapers and do you like them : yes and yes

why do you need them: Not making it to the potty

why do you like them : they make me feel protected and little again

you agree you cannot leave unless deemed fit to be a adult : yes

What age do you wish to be treated as: 3 can walk somewhat and can't completely talk yet but can say one or two syllable words and gets the point across

Grace sees this and decides she can give the girl one last adult moment. She rubs the gill soft at first but then gets faster and harder. She is rubbing herself with her other hand. She knew they were both turned on at this point

(I don't know if I can play the mommy then shy. I'm only good with kids who can walk and talk. I'm not good with other kids who can't talk or walk yet.)

Grace smiles and fingers her new daughter hard and fast. She also does it to herself. She kisses Charlies cheek

Grace then finished washing Charlie. She got out feeling a little down. She got out of the tub and got Charlie out. She dried her off and laid her down and diapered and got her dressed in pink footed pjs. She then put Charlie in her playpen. She went and got herself drsssed.Grace diapered herself and put baggy pants on to find it and a long shirt. She went out to Charlie and sat down

(Grace has a bladder probably at night.)

Charlie frowned slightly at the playpen, having been hoping to cuddle a bit more. She didn't say anything though as she thought maybe she had crossed a line and Grace didn't want to. She cuddled with a soft fleece blanket in the playpen instead.

Grace started squirming needing the bathroom. She didn't even realize she was squirming. She cuddled with Charlie. She then felt herself let go in her diaper. She jumped up after setting Charlie down. There was a huge wet spot on the couch and on the back of the pants. Her diaper had leaked badly.

Charlie sat there for a moment, trying to process what had just happened. She had no experience with anything like this. Throwing the rules to the side, she hunted for the proper cleaning products and did what she could to clean the couch.

Grace slowed her cries and said, "I'm sorry. I am acting like a baby. I am suppose to be a mommy. I have had this night problem every sense I was born. I have never chsnged myself. My mom always did it for me after she spanked me for having to wear diapers every night. So I don't know how to do it myself that's why I leaked."