LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 3 (Private)

Shy-Diapers

I smile as I sit in your lap and you rub my back.

Katie: Mommy, do you have any other ideas on how for me to be little again when we spend time like this together?

I ask gently burying my head into your chest like I did when I was little.

"The only other way mommy can think of would be either by taking you to go potty, or by changing your padding" Annie answers not wanting to cross any lines that shouldn't be; "The former is better given the current pants you have on since the latter would mean having you wear diapers."

Katie: Okay mommy.

I ponder both ideas for a moment then come to a conclusion.

Katie: You can take me when I need to go potty.

I say feeling so safe right now in your arms wishing this happened more often even if it meant I was acting and being treated like a toddler.

Ashley wanted to spend time with her mommy and sissy. She was lonely and at least needed some time to cuddle. Her bad dream really scared her. When mommy wasn't coming she careful up, she tried to climb over the railing but her cast was way to heavy. She sat back down her she hurt her leg more

Ashley cuddles into mommy quickly and hugs her. Me had bad dweam mommy. Me no wan be awone. Me come cuddwe you and sissy. Or go in the cwib in you woom sweep dere." She knew there was a basket crib in her mommies room that she liked to sleep in when she got scared. Her medicine bottle was empty and under her teddy