LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 3 (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Somehow this thread got deleted so Ashley asked me to start a new one to continue where we were. The last

post was mine.

I just gently push the glass of Vanilla-Coke away

Katie: im fine mom

I get up seeing Ashley crawl away

Katie: mom I'm just going to fix my bed after my nap

I say meaning im going to put new sheets and such on but not wanting Ashley to know why

I walk upstairs and go into the linen closet and get out some clean sheets and bedding and start making my bed. After my bed is made i decide that because there is still a while before dinner was going to be ready that I would try and take another nap. I head over to my drawer and take off my panties and pj bottoms and put a pull-up with a liner on and lay down and soon fall asleep under the covers unknowingly wetting the pull-up she now had on.

(Im gonna wait for Kaidus now don't know how much I'll be on tomorrow but I will try to keep you updated)

About 20 minutes later I wake up to discover my pull-up is soaked. I just sigh and check my sheets relieved to find them dry. I get up and grab some fresh panties. But am having difficulties getting the pull-up off. I sigh and decide I have no choice but to call my mom for help.

Katie: M-Mom

I call out cracking my door open a tad

Katie: C-Could you c-come up here p-please? I-I need your h-help with s-something.

I stutter out feeling embarrassed and childish.

I just blush and feel embarrassed about not being able to get them off.

Katie: Okay mom thanks

I say after I have my normal pants back on and I head downstairs and wait on the couch for dinner to be ready.

(Roger that)

Annie understands Katie's blushing since it's been at least 10 years since she last looked at Katie's girly-girl during this sort of situation; she throws away the brief before returning downstairs to set the table.

"Thank you honey" Annie says sensing her attempt at gratuity; "I completely forgot to mention that it's best you clean yourself up after removing your used pants so you don't get a rash; feel free to use some of Ashley's wipes to do so.

Katie: Okay mom.

I head back upstairs getting some baby wipes from the bathroom and clean my lower region off. Afterwards I throw the wipes away and come back downstairs just in time for dinner to be served. I just sit down and start eating without a word.

Ashley wakes up to find herself wrapped up and holding her teddy. She sucks on her pacifier and stretches. She looks around for her mommy and sissy. She sees them sitting at the table eating and she frowns and stays put sad since no one woke her up so she could eat. She was hungry but just stayed quiet so no one would hear her

Ashley just sits there quietly. She then calmed down and hugged her mommy. She then sits in her high chair happily waiting to be fed her nummies. She sits there and keeps her leg and the feed part so it's not hanging down. She looks at her sisterm not smiling really sad

Once im done done I put my plate in the dishwasher and decide to try and relax.

Katie: Mom, I'm just going to go take a bath and try and relax for a while okay?

I say at the bottom of the stairs before going upstairs and starting a bath.

Ashley smiles at mommy and keeps eating still giggling thinking being messy is funny. She was messy all over her face and hair, her shirt was really messy since mommy forgot her bib. She smiles loving baths and says, "ma-ma baff too wit me." She use to love when her mommy would take a bath with her because then she could lean on her mommy instead of being in the sink or the uncomfortable baby bath for the tub.

I get out of the bath about 15 minutes later feeling more relaxed now. After I get dressed I decide to go downstairs and apologize for earlier.

Katie: Mom?

I say once I found her

Katie: Im sorry about earlier mom

I say feeling bad about getting upset with everyone

Katie: okay thanks that sounds nice mom

I say with a small smile

Katie: if Ashely needs a bath maybe we should wrap her cast in plastic wrap like we did when I broke my arm when I was seven

I say trying to be useful