LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 3 (Private)

Shy-Diapers

I blush a bit when you call me your big girl. I come into your room and sit on your lap and lean my head into your chest.

Katie: I miss when we used to snuggle

I say trying not to tear up

(It's fine I was eating and checking whether supposed to be a big snowstorm. Fingers crossed for no school)

"I know honey" Annie says with another kiss and offering Katie a tissue; "There's something I've been thinking about since this afternoon when I had my realization, but I want you to think on it before answering; it's also your complete choice so no forcing."

Ashley stayed asleep for about another 5 minutes. She woke up crying from a bad dream. She stayed quiet not wanting anyone to hear her. She didn't want to make anyone upset at her. She kept crying her leg hurting and her dream scared her. With being a baby she didn't understand her but it still scared her. She was playing happily one minute and the next she was all alone in the dark

Ashley takes it willingly. She hides that, that isn't the only reason whe she was crying. She was upset about her dream but hid it. She just took the bottle and rolled over and started to drink the bottle as she kept quietly crying and now ignoring her mommy which she never does unless something is wrong.