LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vacation away from home (Justagirl4fun/Ash)

baby ash

Lauren was looking forward to this summer vacation at her friend house, she wanted to get there already. The girl was happy as she sat in the car ride to her friend house, Lauren though she needed go potty before going trip but then she though that she did not really need to go. Lauren was so excited when her mom pulled up to the front of her friend house, she grabbed her summer bag and just smiled. Her mom opened the door and Lauren got out. The girl ran up to the door and knocked, she giggle as she waited. As her friend mom opened the door,she smiled as she ran in and hugged her friend and left her mom talking at the door. As she hugged her friend,she remember that she had go potty but she could ignore it for now. Lauren was so happy to be here for the summer that she could not hide her happiness.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addie squealed as she saw her best friend's mom pull up in front of the house. "She's here, she's here!" As soon as Lauren came in the door she wrapped her arms around her tightly. "I'm so excited you get to spend the whole summer with us! We're gonna have so much fun!" She grabbed her friend's bag and ran upstairs. "Let's put your things in my room, then we can go play outside or do whatever you want."

Lauren smiled as she hugged Addie,she went to her friend room as she put her stuff down in the room. She was so happy to be there, at least she did not get to spent summer at some place that she did not know anybody. The girl hugged her friend and just walked with her out of the room. Lauren waddle bit,she felt needed to go potty but she was not going stop play go potty. The girl walked little she had to relax,she felt small bulge of poop escape into her white disney princess panties. Lauren smiled as she walked with her friend to play room and started playing with barbies.

"I'm so happy, I'm here with you for the summer. Its going be really good."

Lauren just looked away as she laughs nervously. She grabbed her barbies and dress them up, the girl did not know how to tell her that she had small potty accident. Lauren tried to ignore it as she dress her barbie up and just played with her friend. The girl was nervous about what could happen if she told her friend that she had an accident.

"I love the barbies."

Lauren just looked nervously at Miss Jane and then down at her barbie. The girl did not want lie and tell her she did not need to go when she had gone in her pants. Lauren though it be worse to lie to her best friend mom, she bit her tongue as she though for a couple minutes. She looked up at her friend's mom,

"Miss Jane,can you take me potty please?The soon to be first grader asked.

Lauren was nervously as she looked at Miss Jane. She slowly reached under her skirt and just pulled down her panties to reveal the mess in them. There was large bulge sitting in the seat of her panties,it had spread bit around her white disney princess panties. The girl looked down in shame as she stood there quietly,she was not sure what to say. Lauren looked up at Miss Jane and said,

"Sorry."The girl just walked slowly to pink potty chair that was on the floor and waited. She was hopefuly that she would not get hit for the accident.

"Oh dear, we better get you cleaned up. Does this happen often?" Jane asked, kneeling down and helping Lauren step out of the soiled panties. She held them over the toilet, dumping off as much of the poop as she could, then tossed the ruined undergarment in the trash can with Gracie's dirty Pull Ups.

Lauren nodded,"My mommy is still helping me potty train.I though she had said something about it."The girl felt her tummy rumble once again and quickly squat down on the pink potty chair,she just looked at Miss Jane as her bowels and bladders let loose.She could not believe what happen,she was in embarrass for having poop her panties.

"Am in trouble,Miss Jane?:

"No, no, of course not. But I can't have this happening all the time, so you'll need to wear one of these," Jane said, handing Lauren one of Gracie's Dora the Explorer Easy Ups. She had Lauren stand up and carefully wiped all the poop off her bottom.

Lauren looked at the EasyUps,she could not believe what was happening.The girl had not intended to had an accident,it was true that she had hid it from the adults but the only reason,she did it because she did not want be embarrass. But this was far worse than lying,she was going back to Easy Ups and toilet training. She could not believe what was happening, she did not want be little but she had no choice,she had mess her panties up like a baby. The girl looked down as she handed the Easy up,she put up and slide it up like she would her regular panties. Lauren smiled at Miss Jane,

"Can you please help me finish getting ready?I'm hungry."

"Walk."Lauren said as she looked at Addie. She hoped that there would not be more accident, Lauren was still nervous about telling Addie that she had go through potty training again. The girl was hungry and she could not wait to get to Charley to eat.

Jane ordered chicken nuggets and fries for Gracie and a chicken sandwich for herself. When their order was ready she carried it over to a picnic table in the shade and passed out the food to the girls. She lifted Gracie out of the stroller and sat her on the bench next to her, while Addie and Lauren sat across from them.

Lauren sat quietly next to Addie as she eat her chicken nuggets and fries. The girl was nervous, she had notice potty training and accident bathroom on the way out, she did not want end up there but she knew the alternative was an accident in her pull ups, she hated that to happen. She smiled at Addie as she stole a french fry. Lauren giggle and said,

"Addie, you going help me with my potty training?Thats what best friends are for."

Lauren shook her head,

"Remember when you asked if I had farted?Actually I had poop my pants,I was trying to hide it."

She took bite of her chicken nugget.

"No,I'm not my mommy keeps trying to help me learn.Your mommy put me in Pampers Easy Ups."

The girl eat some more chicken nuggets and fries,

"I guess I still got a lot to learn."