LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"Do you have any idea what it might be? I mean she's never been one to get the stomach bug from what I've been told. Have you two been having 'playdates' recently?"

She asks censoring it because of evie.

"I don't know. It's cold and different, and Abbie doesn't really like me and neither does anyone at school really"

Cora says quietly as she lets Lilly hold her finger,

Colin bursts out laughing at his mother's question. "Mom, I don't know! But I promise, we will let you know as soon as we find out," he says, hoping she understands what he is trying to say without coming right out and admitting she might be pregnant, in case anyone else overhears.

"So you have been playing together recently?"

She asks with a devilish smile. Colin's mother loved having grandkids and always wanted more.

"I don't know. That's what everyone says, but she always makes fun of me and it hurts allot."

Cora admits while cooing to the baby.

"Daddy i wanted a drink. Im really thirsty and i havent had one since last night." Cqitlin says standingnup and dusting off her dress before getting a deink and leaving the kitchen.

I continue wathing daddy suckling my thumb and holding my teddy while sat in my highchair. "Gwanma." I say when i see Colins mother/my grandma

"You better tell me the second you find out or I'll spoil them rotten and you wouldn't like to deal with the that now would you?"

She teases lifting evie up and setting her on her hip.

"I know. I try to play with her and I'm nice to her, but she doesn't like me."

Cora says with a sigh trying to get those thoughts out of her head.

Cora hands Lily back to Jessica starting to cry.

"They're not my mommy and daddy!"

She says running up to her room and laying on her bed.

"Of course sweety, go ahead, let me know if you need help."

Charlotte says sitting up.

(It's fine just go along with it I guess.)

Charlotte weakly gets out of bed.

"It's okay sweety it was a tiny one. You can still wear your panties if you don't have anymore accidnts"

She says seeing her pull-up was only slightly damp.

"I promise sweety. You would've made it in no time if there weren't so many people here"

She says reassuringly and heads to her room to get a new pull-up when she's sees Colin.

"Is everything okay"

She asks seeing Colin outside the girls bedroom.

"You're not my mommy and daddy! You arent! And you never will be!"

Cora says through her tears crying into her pillow.

"Kristin had a small accident because the bathrooms were full. I told her that she could wear her panties still if she didn't have another accident"

She says to Colin.

Colin's mother grabs a diaper from the bathroom and quickly changes Evie. She blows a raspberry in her belly.