LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Colin laughed. "Honestly, I've lost count at this point. Let's see...my parents are coming, as well as my brother, his wife, and their three kids, my older sister and her husband and their two kids, and my younger sister and her husband and their new baby. And then there's Charlotte's family, which is just as big. Only a few of them stay overnight, the rest live close enough that they just come for the day."

"They will like both of you, I promise. But brace yourself, some of the boys can get pretty wild!" Colin said, heading to the door when he heard the bell ring. He saw Caitlin open the door. "Caitlin, honey, did you see who was there first? Remember how we talked about not opening the door because it could be a stranger?" he reminded her as his brother came in with his family.

Before long all the relatives were there. The adults stood around talking while kids ran around playing. Kristyn took off with some of the younger ones. "Cora, do you want to hold the baby?" Colin asked when his sister got there with her four-month-old daughter.

"Evie, I told you to go play," Colin scolds. "If you're going to be out here you need to sit in the high chair out of the way," he says, not wanting her to get burned or knocked over. "Do you want to sit in the high chair, or go play?" Then he turned to his mother. "We're...uh...not sure yet. It's a bit soon to tell."