LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"Well, we can get a pregnancy test tomorrow but yes, we should make an appointment," Colin said. "I'm not quite sure how the girls will react. Abbie loves babies but I think at this point she may not be too excited about having another sibling. And I know Evie won't like losing her place as the baby."

Charlotte: Okay honey.

She says kissing Colin on the cheek to be on the safe side.

Charlotte: Do you think it's worth it to drag them all out to church like we usually do on Christmas, or can we make an exception?

Charlotte smiles and takes the box before using her fingernails to remove the tape from the box leaving Kristin to take her out.

Charlotte: There you go baby girl.

She coos smiling seeing how happy Kristin was.

(It's fine you can find them brand new on eBay and such.)

Cora opens her last present which just so happened to be her American girl doll; Samantha (she was the first historical one /I/ got i had a just like me and my sister gave me molly.)

Cora: Thank you! She's beautiful!

I say feeling her soft hair before running up and hugging Colin tightly, and then Cahrlotte a little gentler, knowing she doesn't feel well.

When everyone is done unwrapping gifts Colin and the girls start picking up wrapping paper and bows. Just as they finish Colin pulls out a present he had cleverly hidden. "Oh, I found one more," he said. "Santa hid this one well. It's for Cora and Abbie," he said as he checked the tag. He glanced at Charlotte nervously, as they hadn't discussed the somewhat pricey gift.

Charlotte gives Colin a confused look, and mouths /what?/ to him, not knowing he had found a gift for them.

Cora: Ooo! Abbie, do you wanna open it?

I ask cautiously not wanting to start an argument by opening it before asking.

Cora unwraps the box and looks at the iPad a little confused having never seen one even on TV before.

Cora: What is it?

She asks curiously

Charlotte raises her eyebrows and gives Colin /'the look'/ having not discussed this with her.

Abbie looks at Cora in shock. "It's an iPad! Do you have any idea how cool this is?" she says, a little miffed that everyone else got everything on their lists and she has to share the thing she wanted most, but mostly is just excited to have one.

Cora: Oh, okay.

She says still not that excited by it. Once Colin takes it she goes back to playing with Samantha and reading her bio.

Charlotte: Honey, come here please.

She says to Colin needing to discuss this with him.

Charlotte: Are you sure? Cora didn't seem too interested in it.

She says hoping it doesn't become only Abbie's because of Cora not being interested.

Charlotte: She didn't seem to be excited about it at all really.