LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Cora thinks for a sed then opens the drawer and licks out her sisters favorite my little pony pjs

Cora: here you go daddy these are her favorites maybe they will help her

Cora starts to wonder why Abbie doesn't seem to like her and she unknowingly lets out a deep sigh

"What's wrong?" Colin asks as Cora sighs. While he waits for an answer her removes Kristyn's clothes and lays her down on the bed. "Give me one of those diapers, and the wipes please," he said, pointing to the diapers on top of the dresser.

"You can tell me anything," Colin says as he removes Kristyn's wet diaper, wipes her off thoroughly and tapes her into a fresh diaper before putting her pajamas on. When he's done he picks her up and sits her on his lap. She leans into him, struggling to keep her big green eyes open.

Cora: Abbie doesn't like Kristin and thinks she's a baby and a brat

She starts hoping she doesn't get in trouble with her uncle or her cousin

Cora: And I think she doesn't like me she doesn't talk to me and when she does she says mean things to me and about Kristin and I just feel left out of everything like when Abbie and her sisters are playing and im not invited to join or they don't want me around

Cora confesses starting to tear up again but tries to hold back the tears.

Colin frowns, not liking what he's hearing about his oldest daughter. "Well, she's used to being the oldest. I think she feels threatened by having you here, especially since Evie and Caitlin seem to like you so much already. They used to follow her around and do everything she told them to, and now it seems they'd rather be with you. Give her some time to get used to you, and I'm sure before long you'll be the best of friends, but for now I'll keep an eye on her and make sure to tell me or Charlotte if she is mean to you or your sister so we can deal with her, okay?"

Cora: okay daddy

She sniffles happy now that they talked for a while and she feels more comfortable in her new home

Cora: One more thing daddy, could I maybe sleep with you and auntie Charlotte? I don't like sleeping alone

"Well, I don't want you getting in the habit of sleeping with us every night, but for tonight it would be okay." Colin tucked Kristyn into bed. "Why don't you take your bath now and get into your pajamas so we can all watch a movie tonight."

(Lol)

Cora: okay daddy what movie? And if evie hadn't had her bath yet could i help? I like helping out with evie

Cora smiles at a memory of her mother

Cora: when I was little my mommy used to tell me how good I was with babies like when Kristin was born or if some of mommys friends had babies I would always wanna help out