LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Caitlin then just walks out of the kitchen after taking her apron off and handing it to Abbie so Abbie can see that Caitlin isnt happy. Caitlin is just getting mixed messages. Sometimes her parenta are proud and happy wuth her but other times they are upset and angry so she doesmt know what to think or do

I vontinue sitting in a mood in my highchair leaving the cookies alone

"No i dont want to. One minut they love me and kiss and cuddle me then they next they are screaming and shoutong at me. I dont knoe what to do." Caitlin says to Abboe

"Outy and uppy.' I say to mommy and daddy as i wa t to be out of the highchair and in someones arms

(I successfully didnt make a polar express reference)

Charlotte: Okay girls we have time to watch a movie and open your one present each before its time to go to bed. Any movie ideas?

She asks looking through the Christmas movies

Cora: Could we watch it's a wonderful life?

Charlotte: I want to watch all of them. Why don't we watch Cora's first, and then Abbie we can watch yours as soon as all the presents are unwrapped tomorrow, and Kristin we can watch yours before bed tomorrow. How does that sound?

She asks trying to remain neutral and not start a fight.

Abbie quickly claimed the chair so she wouldn't have to sit next to anyone. Kristyn sat next to Cora on the couch, leaving room for the other two girls. Colin passed out the presents. Kristyn wasted no time ripping hers open. "Ooo, snowman jammies!" she squealed, running upstairs to put them on.