LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Cora: Well, I would like a squishy purple neckstrap for my saxophone and one of those big art kits

I start out softly

Cora: But what I really want the most this year is for my cousin Abbie to be nice to me since she's been teasing me since me and my sister moved in

I say hoping Santa can make my one wish come true

Cora: I know you probably can't make this happen but I want my mommy and daddy to come back

Cora: Thank you Santa.

She says after getting off his lap and heading back to Colin and Charlotte

Charlotte: that poor Santa two kids asking for the literally impossible within five minutes

She says to colon so the girls won't hear

Santa: What exactly has been going on? Two of them asked for their parents to come back, one asked for her cousin Abbie to be nice to her since she's teased her since she moved in, and one asked for you to like her again.

He says not knowing what on earth would cause this to happen.

"Cora and Kristyn's parents died a few weeks ago, and they came to live with us. Obviously they've required a little extra attention which, unfortunately, takes away from the time we're able to spend with Abbie. She's a little jealous and has been taking it out on them so I've had to punish her which apparently she's misinterpreted as me not liking her, I guess," Colin said, explaining the situation as well as he could.