LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Abbie ran upstairs and quickly got dressed in red and white striped leggings, white long-sleeve tee with a candy cane applique and her name embroidered in green, and red and green pettiskirt. Charlotte had bought all three girls matching outfits to wear for Christmas card photos the month before. "I'm ready, mom! Can you do my hair?" she asked, handing Charlotte a big red and white hairbow.

Cora puts on some jeans and a long sleeve shirt. She sighs when she sees that Caitlin and Abbie are matching and are fancy knowing evil probably has the exact same outfit.

Charlotte: Okay Abbie come here

She says forming the girl's hair into a ponytail and putting the bow in

Charlotte: Colin why don't we get all the girls something Christmassy before we see Santa and when you take Cora and Kristin to do their shopping you can get them some more clothes too since they really don't have anything that's not summery

She says seeing her nieces feel out of place

"Okay. They really do need more things, I only got them a few tops and a few pairs of pants each." Colin finished cleaning up the kitchen and headed for the stairs. "Give me a few minutes, and I'll be ready to go." He went up and took a quick shower, got dressed and ran downstairs. "Everyone ready?"

Colin got in the driver's seat and turned on some Christmas music. "Okay, here we go!" he said cheerfully as he headed in the direction of the mall. When they got there he turned to Charlotte. "Okay, where to first? You said you want to get the girls Christmas outfits."

I get out and follow everyone inside.

Charlotte: okay I have an idea everyone but evie can pick out one piece of clothing and if they all match that will be the outfit

She starts off

Charlotte: Cora you can pick the skirts Kristin the shirts Abbie the leggings and Caitlin the bows ready go!

She says as the girls run off