LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Once Cora stops crying Colin decides to bring her to bed with him, groaning when he sees Kristyn already sleeping next to Charlotte. "Crowded house tonight, huh?" he said to his wife as he got Cora under the covers and crawled into bed himself.

Charlotte: She didn't say anything except that Cora was crying and that she's sleeping here. I cpildnt say no. Here let's try this.

She picks Kristin up and places her on top of her chest.

Charlotte: Better?

Charlotte: it's fine how do you think I got Caitlin and Evie and Abbie to sleep when they were babies?

She asks gently rubbing the girls back.

Charlotte: What was Cora so upset about? She was crying for over an hour, I was starting to get worried.

Charlotte: thats what it's like to be a big sibling. You wouldn't understand. It's an instinct. She wants to show her sister that everything is fine and that things will be okay. You can't exactly do that when you're open about your feelings. Poor girl. She's struggling with this even more than Kristin. We might need to take her to a professional. She doesn't understand how to cope with these feelings. She's still so little.

Charlotte: How would we explain that to her though? I don't think she'd understand. We need to help her though. Did she say anything besides missing them?

She asks trying to figure out how to help poor Cora.

Charlotte gasps a little at that.

Charlotte: Thats awful! Poor girl she tries to be strong. She looks so strong on the outside. But on the inside, she's still a scared little girl. She definitely needs to talk to someone. We can't let her keep feeling this way. I'm guessing you couldn't convince her that it wasn't right?

Charlotte: Thats a good idea. Do you think we should try that? Or try seeing one outside of school if you think we should be with her.

She looks over at Cora's tear stained face.

Charlotte: I really want her to be happy. She's so little still. She doesn't deserve to be this unhappy.

Charlotte: You're right. Especially since she's so shy.

She rubs Cora's back gently.

Charlotte: Tomorrow when the girls are playing and Evie is down for her nap, I'll find a psychologist in the area and see who our insurance can pay for.

She kisses coras head

Charlotte: We better get to bed, it's going to be a looooong day tomorrow going to the mall.

Charlotte: Night

She says pecking her husband on the lips being careful of the girls.

—————————

Cora wakes up and streches. She doesn't realize she's in her uncle's room until she accidentally whacks him in the face when she streches.

Cora: Oopsies sorry.

She says when he wakes up afterwards.