LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Charlotte: Don't give me that look Abbie. Cora still needs help with things because of her hand.

She says gently while running the third and final bath for tonight deciding Caitlin will be okay since she took one the night before.

Charlotte: Go potty then climb in the tub.

She says after turning off the water.

Charlotte: It depends on your behavior about everything. Not just being mean. Like not talking back.

She says while letting the water out of the tub

Charlotte: If you behave this weekend then yes you will. But don't think that we won't ground you again

Charlotte: Okay sweety

She says getting the hairbrush and setting Abbie on her lap gently combing her hair

Charlotte: You know mommy and daddy still love you we all just need to get used to things now.

She says calmy

Charlotte: Sweety you have to understand we are all adjusting right now. We are trying to figure out ways to spend more time with each of you individually. Now, I don't know if you know this, but Cora really wants to be your friend.

Charlotte: Sweety if your friends won't talk to you because you got upset and accidentally hurt one of them, then they're not real friends.

She sighs for a moment

Charlotte: Stay here

She says while tiptoeing into the girls room to get Coras list

Charlotte: I want you to look at this

She says sitting Abbie on her lap again and showing her the list

Charlotte giggles a little

Charlotte: Thats what I thought at first. Cora drew that picture of you and her, that's what she wnts the most for Christmas this year, is for you to be nice to her and maybe become friends.

She says rubbing Abbie's back