LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"I know im never gping to replace your mommy but i do want you to be comfortable and happy with me and Uncle Colin." Charlotte says to Kristyn while putting me on the floor.

I toddle around.

"Ok but it has to be the same pink as in my room and the closet door that is on the same side as where my clothes are going to go." Caitlin says

Cora: kristyn auntie just wants to help she'll never replace mommy it'll just be like when we stay with aunt Sophie back in California shes not gonna replace mommy I promise

Cora hugs her sister tight trying to help her through this tough time

"Yes, I still have some paint left from when we painted your room. We will do all the trim and doors pink. I don't think we'll have time this weekend but maybe next weekend I can get it done, okay?" With that they start getting Caitlin's things and bringing them to Abbie's room. When they are done, Colin gets the few things Cora and Kristyn brought from home and the stuff he bought and puts it in their new room. He finds some old sheets, blankets and bedspreads and makes the beds. "Cora, Kristyn, would you like to come see your new room?"

Kristyn nods and follows Cora upstairs. "I think she better have the bottom bunk," Colin says. "I'm afraid she might fall off the top. We don't let Caitlin sleep on top yet either." He shows the girls where he put all their things. "We can paint the room any color you'd like, and pick out new bedspreads, but it will do for now."

Cora: okay. Sis? What color do you want our room? Rainbow? I'll let you choose ams at night time I'll be right above you so just kick my mattress and I'll wake up and sleep with you if you want okay? And you can pick out some new stuff for your bed like that My Little Pony bedspread you wanted in California.

She says trying to help her sister adjust

Colin sees the baby wiggling and takes her from his wife. He calls to order the pizza. "It'll be ready in half an hour," he says. "How about I take the wiggle worm with me? Abbie, you get the table set while I'm gone." He got Evie bundled up, grabbed his coat and wallet, and headed to the car, buckling the baby into her car seat and driving into town.

Cora: she does, she's just upset and thinks that uncle Colin and auntie Charlotte are trying to replace our mommy and daddy and she's not good in new situations or with new people plus shes grieving about our parents passing away especially since we were in the car when it crashed and our mommy and daddy passed away trying to save us.

She says trying to explain hoping her cousins are starting to like her and especially Krystin

Cora: she is she's just stressed and is shy and honestly I think she feels unloved so she wants some attention and she thinks that the only way to get it

She sighed and she finished setting the table worrying about her sister