LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Charlotte: of course baby

She takes the thermometer from her husband and sticks it in krystins mouth gently

Charlotte: Hold that under your tounge until I come back with a spoon okay? I wanna make sure you don't have a fever.

Charlotte: okay sweety

She says as she gives the spoon to Kristin

Charlotte: 100 you have a tiny fever baby

She says kissing the girls forehead

Charlotte: thats a good idea have Caitlin wait for one of us in our room once she's home so we can talk to her since Abbie is still grounded

Charlotte: no sweety you just need some medicine and rest open wide

She says outing a spoonful of Tylenol for Kristin

————

I sit in the car squeeling when you ask me about band

Cora: it was awesome daddy! Mr. Johnson said that he played as well as the fifth graders!

I say bursting with joy

Charlotte: I know it's yucky baby but it will help your fever and if you continue to eat the ice chips and drink water and rest then you should be good to go to school tomorrow

Once we are home i run up to Kristin to see how she's feeling

Cora: Hi Kristin feeling any better?

Cora: that's good

I open my backpack and pull out a cars with various pictures and messy names

Cora: your class made this for you and your teacher wanted me to give it to you to help you feel better

I say handing you the card

(I'll wait until Daisy returns to talk to Caitlin with you)

Colin enters the room and frowns when he doesn't see Caitlin, but just as he's about to go to her room looking for her he sees the very top of her head peeking up from the other side of the bed. "Caitlin, please come over here and sit on the bed," he requested.

"Caitlin, the principal said you threw quite the fit when you couldn't play dodgeball. I realize that you were excited about it, but you can't scream and cry when you don't get your way. It's not fair that you disrupted the whole class, or that the aide had to spend her time trying to calm you down when she should have been working with the whole class. It's okay to be upset sometimes, but it's not okay to have a temper tantrum when you don't get your way. You're not two years old any more," Colin scolded, though a bit more gently than Charlotte did. "Now, since it's the first time you're not in trouble, but this is your one and only warning. If it happens again you will be punished. Got it?"

Caitlin nods slowly in a full out cry as she is upset and also sbe is upset that she gets one warning where as Abbie gets loads more before she is punished. Caitlin is laid in the middle of her parents bed in a full out cry.

I am still toddling around making a mess but it is an accident.

Charlotte: Im going to go check on kristen okay sweety let me know if you need me

She says before heading downstairs and sees kristen alseep

Cora is in her and Kristins room with the door shut practicing her saxophone