LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"Go downstairs and see if there's any ginger ale in the fridge. I think there are a few cans. Bring one up, and a cup. Maybe that will help settle your sister's stomach," Colin said, taking Kristyn to her room and getting her into a clean diaper and pajamas. He sat on the edge of the bed holding her until Cora returned, a plastic basin handy just in case.

I run downstairs quietly and grab a ginger ale and cup and straw. I quickly run back upstairs to the bedroom.

Cora: Here, I brought a straw also. Kristin has a hard time with cups when she's sick.

I say as I hand you the can with the cup and straw.

Cora: Okay

I head over to the shelf and pick out some of Kristins favorite fairy tales.

Charlotte walks into the bedroom with some saltines.

Charlotte: Here you go honey

She says handing them to Colin

Charlotte: For when she is ready to try some solids

"Okay, thanks honey," Colin says, setting the crackers on the nightstand. He read a few stories, then got Kristyn to drink a little more ginger ale. When that stayed down he let her have a couple of the saltines. "Okay, I'm going back to bed," he said, tucking Kristyn in. "I'll leave this right here in case you feel sick again," he said, putting the basin next to her. "Cora, come get me if she throws up agan." He gave Cora a kiss and tucked her in, then went back to bed.

I lay down on the floor next to Kristin's bed.

Charlotte hears the baby cry and goes to investigate.

Charlotte: Let's get you changed sweety

She says as she lifts Evie out of the crib then sees Caitlin and gently drapes a blanket over her to keep her warm. She quickly changes Evie then applies some cream to prevent a rash and puts her back in the crib.

I get up and stretch

Cora: I will stop by your teacher at lunch and get everything they do okay?

I hug Kristin and start to take my pajammas off

————————

Charlotte is downstairs in the kitchen making mini pancakes she has already brought evie downstairs and out her in the highchair.

Charlotte: Here sweety

She says as she puts some fresh blueberries on the tray

When Cora gets up Colin goes to make sure Caitlin and Abbie are up, then gets himself ready and heads downstairs. "It sure smells good in here," he says, giving Charlotte a quick kiss. "Kristyn's still in bed. She wanted to go to school but I told her no."

Charlotte: thank you sweety

She says in between flipping pancakes which are now done

Charlotte: Here Abbie

She gives Abbie 3 small-medium sized pancakes (a little larger than a sand dollar)

Once I have my clothes on i come downstairs being really excited. I quickly eat my breakfast and wait for everyone else to finish bouncing in my seat.

Cora: Yeah!

I say happily

Cora: Today is my first day being in band with the fifth graders!

I say getting more excited by the minute

Cora: I can't wait! My music teacher took me to talk to the band teacher and he said if I practice hard then I will probably get to play with them in the winter concert in a few weeks! Isnt that great?!

I announce bursting with excitement

Charlotte: Cautlin the pancakes are on the table have as many as you want start with one though

She tries to feed Evie the blueberries

Charlotte: C'mon baby girl. Eat some blueberries for mommy.

She coos trying to get Evie to eat.

Charlotte: Do you want Daddy to try and feed you?

She notices Kristin

Charlotte: Hi sweety do you think your tummy can handle some pancakes or blueberries?

She asks kneeling down to her level

——————

I blush a little

Cora: Thanks! I can't wait!

I say before running upstairs and grabbing my saxophone.

Cora: Im all ready to go!

I announce once my coat is oM.