LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Cora: it's okay Kristin it was an accident they understand

I stand up to go talk to Colin and Charlotte

Cora: I'll be right back

I walk over and find Colin

Cora: Daddy, Kristin is scared that you're mad at her and will hit her like in the foster home

I say to Colin once Kristin is out of earshot

Cora: Kristin it's okay they are never going to hurt us

I say gently rubbing your back

Cora: Uncle Colin and Aunt Charlotte arent mad at you. They understand it was and accident.

I pull you in closer to me trying to reassure you

Cora: Maybe if you explain what happened then they can really know it was an accident. Or tell me and I can tell Uncle Colin and Aunt Charlotte.

I just nod at first.

Cora: she was going potty and when she came out of the bathroom Evie was right by the door and Kristin accidentally bumped into her.

I look at Kristin to see if she's going to say more or not but I nonetheless continue to rub her back soothingly

I stand there a little amazed at first that was the first full sentance she's spoken to somebody besides me.

Cora: Kristin! That was a full sentance! And you said it to me /and/ uncle Colin!

I say happily hugging my sister tight but not hurting her being so happy and proud.

Colin smiled, pleased with how far Kristyn had come over the last few days. "Don't worry, honey, she's just a little cranky right now. I'm sure she's just fine," he said, then turned to Cora. "Can you keep an eye on her for a little while? I just have a little more work to finish up."

I just nod

Cora: Kristin? Does this mean you're talking again?

I ask excitedly hoping its a yes

Cora: at least at home?

I am trying to hold back any squeals from coming out as im so happy for Kristin "things are finally going our way" I think to myself. First I get to be in the fifth grade band and now Kristin is speaking more.

Cora: okay I'll let you pick

I say as I follow Kristin uostairs

Cora: here you pick a game while I go put away my saxophone

I say before running to my room and properly putting away my sax and taking off my neckstrap before returning

Cora: did you decide?

Cora: im sorry Kristin

I say as I drop mine next to yours into the corner

Cora: im sorry I never stood up for you when she was around

I sigh feeling bad

Cora: I was afraid of what she would do but I did tell uncle Colin about it every time im glad to have you back to talking I missed your voice

Cora: I think she is still getting used to us

I say as I drop my chip above Kristins first one

Cora: she is used to being the oldest and getting most of the attention she'll come around eventually

I say with a small sigh

Cora: at least I hope so

I say quietly