LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

D: Im sorry Mr. Kennedy. I thought you should know about that after our talk this morning and it hurt my heart knowing what that poor girl has been through. I saw what happened at lunch, I was on cafeteria duty. I also heard what Cora has been going through in her class. I'm sorry that these girls are going through so much right now and it can't be easy on your wife and you. Tell Cora that even though I don't know her that I think she is a brave and beautiful young girl. She's a trooper that one Ms. Maguire told me about her and we thought of something that might make her enjoy school a bit more. We thought that Cora is into music so much and seems to know what they are learning about music, that maybe she would want to join the fifth grade band and move up to there music class. Since Cora seems to like band. Ms. Maguire wanted to tell you and cora herself but she has the flu right now so she asked me to tell you. We thought that it might help cora adjust a little more.

I smile at being called brave. But then I gasped and nearly screamed when I heard about the band.

Cora: Really daddy?!

I am jumping up and down and hugging you so tightly right now being so excited things are finally turning around.

Cora: daddy can I go practice my saxophone they gave me? I know my hand is still hurt but my fingers still work. Oh please daddy? I wanna practice before playing with the fifth graders!

I say still being overjoyed

Charlotte sits at the table with Caitlin helping her with her homework. She has me sat in my highchiar with a couple of toys to keep me happy.

I sit in my hoghchiar playing with my toys happily and contently.

Caitlin does her homeowrk with Charlottes help

When I pause to think of a scale I hear the commotion downstairs so I come running down not even bothering to take off my neck strap.

Cora: what happened?

I ask as I see Kristin behind the couch

Cora: Kristin what's wrong?

I ask worried about my little sister

Cora: Kristin it's okay

I gently rub your back holding you close to me

Cora: I don't know what happened but Uncle Colin and Aunt Charlotte will never hit either of us

I pull you in even closer trying to calm you down and reassure you