LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

I come up to you and hug your legs

Cora: daddy my tummy hurts can I go home please daddy?

I say with tears still running down my red face

——————————

W: okay two more then I'll call your daddy okay? Was it only your friends picking on her? And did you ever think of what it would be like to be her, her parents passed away a few weeks ago can you imagine how upset you would be if your mom and dad passed away?

He pauses before picking up the phine but not dialing yet

W: honey, do you want to be in here when I call your daddy or no? I'll leave it up to you.

He asks patiently not wanting to upset the obviously stressed little girl in front of him

I just hug you feeling upset from what happened today but not planning on saying anything.

——————

He dials Colin's number and his cell is picked up immediately

W: Hello, this is Mr. Whittington, I would just like to tell you that there was an incident today in the cafeteria involving one of your daughters and nieces.

Colin groans as he hears what the principal says. "Actually, I'm in the building right now picking Cora up. I'll be right in," he says, hanging up and heading to the office. He leaves Cora in the main office with the secretary and enters the principal's office. "Why can't you just leave your cousins alone?" he asks, shaking his head, when he sees Abbie sitting in front of the principal's desk.

W: I am going to tell you exactly what happened in the lunch room today and then the additional details which Abbie informed me of.

He starts off

W: Cora wanted to sit with Abbie and her friends and when she did her pull-up leaked a little and one of Abbie's friends teased her about it. Abbie told me that she had told her friends not to tease Cora anymore. But when Abbie's friend did at lunch time Abbie pushed her friend who fell and hit her head. Rest assured she is fine just a bump that's all.

He says leaving out that Abbie wasn't exactly being the nicest person

W: now, for what Abbie told me. Yesterday Cora had a rather smelly accident and Abbie's friends teased her for it and the same thing happened today. Now when Abbie told me this she called Cora stupid. When I asked her why she didn't like Cora, she said she didn't like Cora because she gets all of you and your wife's attention and that she gets Abbie into trouble. I know things must be stressful at home but I think maybe Abbie could use a little more attention and that she is merely acting out because she feels that's the only way to get your attention right now. But as I told her this will not be going on her record nor reported for bullying. But if it happens again she will get into some more serious trouble.

—————————

I just sit in the chair in the secretary's office for a while before curling up into a ball and falling asleep exhausted from all the sobbing today.

Colin looks at Abbie. "We'll discuss this further at home," he says and stands up. "Thank you for calling me," he says, shaking the principal's hand, and leaves the office. He picks Cora up and heads to the car, trying not to wake her as he buckles her in. Abbie sits looking at the principal, wondering if she should go back to class.

W: before you leave Abbie I want to talk to you for a little while.

He says in a soft tone

W: you say you don't like that your parents give Cora and Kristin more attention right? Well, imagine if your mom and dad had passed away and you had to live with strangers that you never knew existed. Wouldn't you be sad and maybe even a little scared?

He says in a very nice tone hoping to get Abbie to understand everything

————————

I wake up about 20 minutes after you bring me inside and set me on the couch.

Cora: im sorry i made you come get me again daddy

I say in a small voice feeling bad for causing trouble

W: see honey that's how Cora and Kristin feel they had no idea who you were and they don't know allot of the things you do.

He stands up and hugs Abbie

W: do you want to talk about anything with me or cry a bit or go back to class or if you'd like you can stay in here with me and do some homework or draw or read if you'd like

He says standing back up now

—————————

Cora: okay daddy

I get up and look at the movies and find another My little pony generation 3 movie but before I put it in I remember the other night.

Cora: Daddy? Is this one Abbie's movie? I don't want to upset her again. Especially after getting teased by her friends today.

I cover my mouth after I accidentally let the last bit slide out not meaning to tattle

Cora: daddy I don't like school anymore

I say starting to cry after hearing that you know about everything that happened today

Cora: I don't like getting teased and making Abbie upset

I say since I didn't have to hold anything back now

"If you don't want to go, you don't have to," Colin said, wishing he'd insisted that she wait a bit longer to start back at school. "You can stay home until you feel ready to go back. We can get you a tutor in the meantime so you don't fall behind. And as for Abbie, she gets what she deserves."

Cora: could I maybe be in another class please daddy? If it's not allot of trouble I just don't want to get teased or have to worry about Abbie in my class

I say not wanting to make more trouble

Cora: but it's not Abbie's fault daddy, she didn't know who me and Kristin were just like we didn't know who any of you were. She feels lonely I think cuz me and Kristin are still getting used to things here.

I say before I hear my stomach growed quite loudly

Cora: Daddy, I didn't eat lunch yesterday and I didnt today cuz of being teased. May I have something to eat please daddy?

"She's jealous of the attention you and your sister are getting, that's for sure, but it doesn't excuse her behavior. Even if she wasn't picking on you today she's still in trouble for what she did yesterday, and for the way she's been acting since you and Kristyn got here," Colin said, still suspicious that Abbie had somehow provoked today's incident. "And yes, you can have something to eat. What would you like?"

Cora: can I just have a small sandwhich daddy I don't care what kind im just hungry then I'll just watch the movie so you can work daddy

I say yawning a littke still waking up from my nap

Cora: I wish Abbie would let me be her friend that's why I asked to sit with her and her friends yesterday and today and I even apologized for tattling on her yesterday but she still doesn't like me

I say before sitting at the table

I finish my sandwich a while later and head to the living room and watch the movie until you say it's time to get the girls from school.

I say as I get up and turn the tv off

They get to the school and Caitlin, Abbie and Kristyn get in the car. Abbie climbs into the backseat without saying a word, not making eye contact with anyone. Kristyn sits next to Cora. Colin wants to go talk to Kristyn's teacher and see how her day went, but doesn't want to risk leaving Abbie and Cora together in the car.

When Colin goes back to his office to work I decide to get two granola bars from the pantry and go upstairs and knock on Abbie's door.

Cora: Abbie it's me Cora.

I say hoping she doesn't get mad

Cora: I know you didn't eat and daddy wouldn't let you get a snack so I snuck you up some granola bars. May I come in?

I ask standing patiently outside her door not wanting to barge in

I sigh and slide the granola bars under the door

Cora: okay but Im sliding the granola bars under the door in case you want something to eat

I head back downstairs and sit with Kristin finishing the movie from earlier

————

After today Kristins teacher wanted to call Colin and tell him about the picture and such

D: Hello, Colin? This is Kristins teacher I just called to say that she had a very good day at school she used the toilet and her pull-up stayed dry. But there is something that concerns me, are you busy at the moment? If so I can call back or we can talk tomorrow

D: well besides her staying dry all day she ate her snack and I managed to get her to say what her favorite food was,

She paused staring at Kristins picture

D; today I had the kids draw a picture of what made them feel sad or hurt their feelings and then one of what they do to be happy when whatever was drawn in the first picture hapoens. For the first she drew a picture of a girl pushing her I couldn't tell who the other girl was but I knew Kristin was the one getting pushed. As for the latter picture she didn't draw anything and just sat there until everybody else finished.

(Going to bed after a few more posts I have a date tomorrow)