LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"Of course I can," Colin said after putting the baby to bed. "You need a bath first, you didn't have one last night." He went back to the bathroom and filled the tub, then helped Cora undress and get in. "Just be careful not to put your hand in the water; remember, the doctor said to keep it dry."

Cora: I know but this is our new home

I say rubbing your back still

Cora: but I know that's not the only reason you were crying was it Abbie again

I think of a way to answer

Cora: squeeze my good hand once and twice for no did Abbie make you cry earlier today?

Cora: okay I understand

I soon fall asleep and sleep soundly through the night despite wetting the pull-up and I get woken up by uncle Colin coming in

Cora: i don't feel well Uncle Colin

I lie to avoid school and more specifically Abbie as he tries to wake me up

Cora: Kristin wake up school

I say while gently shaking her

Cora: I don't know could i go to school and have the nurse call you if I don't feel good at school?

I ask so in case she says anything to me I can come home

"Of course." Kristyn sits up and Colin gets her down, then helps Cora. "Okay kiddo, let's try your pull ups again," he said, removing her wet diaper and getting her into a pull up and her school clothes. "Do you need help getting dressed too?" he asked Cora.

Abbie sits in the car talking with Caitlin, doing her best to ignore Cora and Kristyn. When they get there Colin lets Abbie and Cora head off to their classroom and walks Caitlin and Kristyn to theirs, wanting to talk with their teacher. "Miss Dillon, may I ask a favor of you? Kristyn was so happy when I picked her up yesterday, and I was very pleased to hear about her using the toilet and eating, but at home she went right back to wetting herself and not wanting to eat, and spent most of the night crying. Could you just let me know if she says or does anything to suggest what's going on to cause such a change? Cora and I have both tried talking to her but she won't tell us anything."

D: yes I will. But if I may? Is there anything at home which could cause her to feel uncomfortable? She's comfortable here and I've seen her smile allot here. Is there something at home which could cause her to feel, now please don't take any offense to this, could something at home cause her to feel /unloved/?

————————

I just sit in my seat from yesterday waiting for everybody to come in

"I suspect there's something going on between her and Abbie, but none of us have been able to catch Abbie in the act of hurting or teasing her. Without her telling us what's going on, there's not much we can do about it. I thought that since she's obviously happy and comfortable here she might open up to you, or at least do or say something to confirm that Abbie is bothering her."

D: okay I will keep an ear out and maybe talk to her I was going to discuss bullying to them today anyway

———————

Before class started I decide to walk up to Abbie and her friends.

Cora: Im sorry I tattled on you Abbie.

I pause to gather myself

Cora: Daddy asked me why I was upset and I told him my tummy was hurting but he didn't believe me and was about to take me to the doctors and i didn't like lieing to him

During this time I unknowingly empty my bowels into my pull-up which becomes evident very soon due to smell

Cora: I just wanted to apologize Abbie. I'm sorry.

My face turns bright red when they start laughing.

Cora: d-don't worry I-i won't t-tattle

I say as I go up to my teacher fighting back tears

Cora: Ms. Maguire?

I say trying not to let my tears show

Cora: m-may i go to the n-nurse please?

After getting a little lost I find my way to the nurse's office and gently knock on the door head down not looking up at all. In hopes to not show my tears.

Cora: Mrs. Eggleston?

I say as I knock

Cora: M-May I c-come in p-please?