LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

I just sit in a beanbag chair in the back of the room reading a book. Still embarrassed about Abbie obviously telling her friends about the pull-ups. Why would Abbie do that to me? What did I do to her? I wonder not even really being able to focus on my book anymore.

(Yeah I felt that too didnt wanna mention anything though)

D: oh Kristin did very well she even used the toilet today and she was the one who i formed me nonverbally of course but I did want to share something with you

She says pulling out the picture Kristin drew of her family earlier

D: I had the kids draw a picture of their families, and this was what Kristin drew I wanted to show it to you because it broke my heart to see that it seems like she isn't sure of who her family is besides her sister

The teacher says sympathetically

D: okay and just so you know I didn't say anything to her about it

——————————

Cora: did you have a good day at school Kristin?

I ask trying to break the akward silence

Cora: you sure seem happy today

I just turn bright red and start unknowingly crying again as Colin comes back into the car.

Cora: why did you let her tease me about it though? You could've said something to her or at least not laughed.

I want to continue but am elbowed in the gut by Abbie to tell me that Colin is coming.

Cora: nothing's wrong uncle Colin im fine

I say trying to smile but evidently failing

Cora: I just hit my hand that's all

I lie trying to save myself more grief from Abbie

Cora: im fin though it just hurts it's not bleeding or anything

I say trying not to completely cry

I go upstairs and struggle to change out of my clothes but nonetheless manage to do so and even manage to put on some pajammas without help it only taking 15 minutes. Afterwards I just carefully crawl into the top bunk and lay down facing the wall being upset from everything that happened today unsure of whether or not to tell Colin about it.

A few minutes later Colin came upstairs. He took Kristyn's diaper off and changed her into a pull up. "Okay, let's see if you can use the potty like you did at school," he said and sent her downstairs to play. Then he walked over to Cora. "Cora, tell me what's wrong. You've looked absolutely miserable from the second you walked out of school." He didn't want to tell her what the teacher had said, but hoped she would tell him on her own.

Cora: nothing happened daddy

I say thinking of an excuse

Cora: nothing happened my tummy just really hurts

I say carefully rolling over holding my tummy

Cora: it's been hurting since this morning after I had a poopy acciddent this morning

I say trying to make it sound more believable

Cora: no diarrhea daddy it just hurts

I say not wanting for it to sound serious

Cora: I don't want to go to the doctor daddy,

I say starting to get worried knowing that if we go to the doctor they won't find anything since my stomach doesn't really hurt and that im just saying it does to avoid getting Abbie in trouble

Cora: okay daddy

I say feeling really guilty about lieing but not wanting to get Abbie into trouble I try to take a nap but can't fall asleep so I decide to go down to daddys office. I gently knock out eh opened door with my good hand

Cora: Daddy?

I ask the guilt eating me away

Cora: Daddy, can I talk to you for a bit? I have something I want to tell you.

I say with a sigh nervous about what's going to happen

Cora: im sorry daddy

I start trying not to cry feeling so guilty about lieing to you my teacher and the nurse

Cora: im really sorry daddy I didn't want to but.....

I start wondering whether or not to tell him why exactly and how much to tell him

Cora: I lied to you earlier daddy

I say tears streaming down my face now

Cora: my tummy didn't hurt and it doesn't hurt now

I say all in one breath starting to feel better already

Cora: and I didn't hit my hand in the car after school