LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Cora: if she doesn't mind I guess Abbie

I decide since this way nobody else will have to know about my dirty pull-up since it is starting to smell

Cora: i-if she doesn't want to then I g-guess somebody else can t-take m-me

I stutter out starting to get uncomfortable in my dirty pull-up

Cora: I know that you took her fork away accidentally cutting her lip and then she kicked your knee and you pushed her into the corner of the table

I say hoping she doesn't do anything else to her sister

Cora: do me this one favor please Abbie, don't make fun of Kristin anymore please make fun of me all you want and hurt me but please don't do that to Kristin please she's still little

"She started it, I was just fighting back. If she leaves me alone, I'll leave her alone but if not..." Abbie trailed off, deliberately trying to make Cora worry. "Okay, here's the nurse's office. Can you find your way back or do I have to wait while the nurse changes your stinky diaper?"

Cora: i-i can find my way back

I say starting to cry being really hurt from what she had said especially since she called it a diaper but not letting Abbie know that I knock on the nurses door after Abbie leaves at this point I have tears running down my face but trying not to show them

Cora: this girl in my new class was making fun of me for needing pull-ups

I say crying harder feeling like a baby maybe Abbie was right maybe I am just a big baby who needs diapers I think to myself as my crying gets harder and harder as im being changed not wanting to go back to class

"And who is this student?" the nurse asked, intending to speak with the principal about the incident. "And remember what I told you yesterday - you're not alone. There are other students in this school with the same problem. As long as you act like it's no big deal, so will your classmates. If you don't let on that it bothers you, they'll drop it," she said, knowing from experience that kids soon tired of teasing if they got no response.

Cora: i-if I tell you w-will you p-promise not to say anything to a-anyone please

I stutter out through my tears dreading going back to class glad I had Abbie leave before I came in

Cora: i d-don't w-want her to g-get in t-trouble

Cora: it was my c-cousin A-A-Abbie

I say through my tears now that I'm changed

Cora: is there a-anyway i c-could s-stay here until g-gym is over? I d-didnt know it was t-today and I don't want to g-go back and have her m-make fun of me for a while

I ask still crying hard and wishing I had never had Abbie walk me to the nurse

(It makes sense I had that in preschool and kindergarten too)

I just sit on one of the chairs by the door crying

Cora: I-im okay

I say which anybody could figure out was a lie as I sit there crying hard feeling embarrassed and like a baby

—————————

D: You need to go potty sweety?

She takes Kristins hand and pulls down her pants and removes the diaper before helping her into the potty

D: there you go Kristin do you want me to stay here or leave while you go potty?

She asks politely in a way Kristin could answer without being verbal

Cora: A-Abbie was m-making fu-fun of m-me for w-wearing p-pull-ups

I say hanging my head in my good hand still crying as hard as ever

Cora: p-please d-don't t-tell anyone i d-don't want her to get in t-trouble

I barely manage to choke out between sobs

——————-

D: I'll get you a new diaper maybe we should have your Uncle Colin out you in pull-ups huh? Since you've been using the potty.

She says to Kristin as she puts a new diaper on her from the supply she got from the nurse in case kristin decided to use the toilet

Cora: N-no please! She'll get mad at me and it'll make it worse

I say scared of what would happen if Abbie found out about this not wanting to get her in trouble

Cora: i-im okay just e-embarrassed please d-don't tell my uncle please!

I say sobbing harder needing a hug but too shy and upset to ask for one

I just nod wiping my tears on my sleeve feeling better now but still worried about Abbie.

Cora: O-okay

I follow the teacher back to my classroom and sit in my seat thankful my pull-up hadn't leaked earlier