LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"Well, she was still trying to take care of you," Colin said as he put Evie back in the high chair. "So what would you like, since you don't want the Cheerios?" he asked as he put some bread in the toaster for Cora and Kristyn and poured them some juice.

"We're still out of bananas and we don't have any strawberries as they're too expensive this time of year but you can have some grapes, melon and pears," Colin said and cut up the fruit for Evie after getting Cora a straw. "Here Kristyn, try this," he said, placing a bowl of the fruit in front of her after she pushed her plate of toast away. Much to his surprise she started eating, only leaving a little in her bowl.

Cora: thank you

I say as I start to drink my juice through the straw but failing to pick up my toast

Cora: Uncle Colin could you please help me? I'm not used to not being able to eat by myself

I say with a sigh hoping it's not too much trouble

Cora: but only if it's not too much trouble.

Colin sat between Evie and Cora, feeding them both. "Okay, almost time to go. Can you brush your teeth by yourself?" Colin asked Cora, not wanting to leave Evie alone lest she pitch another fit. "You too, Kristyn, go brush your teeth and come right back down so we can go to school." Abbie was already upstairs brushing her teeth.

Cora : Kristin can help me if I need help right Kristin?

I walk uostairs with Kristin to the bathroom and manage to brush my teeth by myself happy I can at least do that

Cora: finally something I can do by myself

I head downstairs and struggle to get my coat on but get it on eventually

Cora: Abbie? Could you please hand me my bag?

I ask politely hoping I don't upset her

Kristyn obediently went up to brush her teeth and soon returned to the kitchen with her backpack, eager to go to school. She got her coat, shoes, hat and mittens on while Caitlin and Abbie got themselves ready and Colin got Evie all bundled up.

Cora: umm im okay either way.

I say and once Abbie went inside I quietly ask her this:

Cora: Did Me. Whittington tell you what he told Mrs. Montgomery yesterday?

I ask blushing while staring at the floor

——————

D: well hello girls

She says returning krIstins smile with one of her own and patting her head

D: well it looks like somebody is glad to be back at school

She says chuckling when Kristin hugs her leg so she squats down and gives her a hug

——————

I look at the books and find soem familiar stuff and am relieved by that so I will actually be able to learn and am even more released to not have to sit next to Abbie

D: okay I want all of you to draw two pictures for me one of youre family and one of what you want to be when you grow up or what you like to do for fun

——————

I follow along but keep having issues holding onto my pencil and can't write more than one word at a time before dropping my pencil and what I do write is illegible. I sigh feeling frustrated with not being able to write. I raise my good hand shyly and quietly wondering what to do since I can't even write a sentance.

I blush feeling embarrassed about not being able to write.

Cora: I hurt my right hand yesterday and now I can't write because im right handed see

I show the teacher what I was able to write and how awful it looks

——————

The teacher sees Kristina drawing and frowns a little but decides not to say anything

D: okay please pass you're papers up to me and then you all can go play until snack time

"Oh, don't worry about that," Ms. Maguire said. "Just do the best you can to copy the notes, and before you leave this afternoon I will give you a copy of mine, okay? I wasn't aware of the injury, or else I would have copied the notes for you beforehand. I will make sure to have tomorrow's notes ready for you."

Cora: okay and umm

I start as I blush still being embarrassed

Cora: c-could i go to the n-nurse please?

I ask realizing I had messed my pull-up and feeling embarrassed about it

——————

D: do you like that little house Kristin?

She asks smiling at seeing Kristin having fun

I blush but at having somebody show me there and possibly smelling my pull-up but I don't remember where it is

Cora: i dont remember where it is

I say as I stare at my lap being embarrassed

—————

The teacher just smiles at Kristin glad to see her happy but still a little worried about her family portrait