LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Charlotte immediately rushed Abbie to the car so she could look at it without risking frostbite.

"Let mommy see"

She says kind,y as she took off her two pairs of gloves and rolled up her sleeves a little.

"Sweety I think we need to take you to the doctors."

"Shhhh sweety."

Charlotte says gently trying to soothe her.

"I just want to make sure it's not bad baby. If you can be brave and let me take you to the doctors I'll let you get a treat from the store."

"Thank you baby."

Charlotte drives to the nearest emergency room. On the way she calls Colin via Bluetooth.

"Hey hon. It's me, I'm taking Abbie to the ER right now a-"

She starts off once he answered before being cut off.

"Honey, please calm down. Abbie said her wrist hurt, so I took her to the car and it's really swollen and purple. She says she can barely move it."

Charlotte says trying to get Colin to calm down, but she probably freaked him out even more.

"I will babe, I'll keep you updated."

Charlotte said before hanging up.

"It's okay baby we're here."

Charlotte carried Abbie inside and they were seen right away since it wasn't busy.

"Daddy, what's wrong?"

Cora asked worriedly hearing Colin freak out.

"Oh, I hope she's okay."

"Well, I took her to the park, but she fell off the swings, but she said she was fine. Then she was on the tire swing and freaked out. She said her wrist hurt and could barely move it, and it looks purple and swollen."

"Of course you can, though you will need to wear a special apron to minimize radiation exposure. If Abbie's okay with it it would be best for you to stay outside the room, though. It will only take a couple minutes to get the x-rays."

"Oh! I forgot about the radiation. I can't be exposed to it right now."

Charlotte says remembering not to have radiation exposure during pregnancy.

"Abbie baby? What do you think? Can you be brave and do it alone, or do you want mommy with you?"