LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Colin drives, going a bit over the speed limit but makes it to the hospital without being pulled over. He gets Evie and hurries in to the emergency room. Luckily it is slow and they are immediately taken back to an exam room and given forms to fill out. Colin holds Evie while Charlotte fills out the paperwork.

After a while i tug on Colin's pant leg needing to go to the bathroom not knowing where it is and not wanting to have another accident

Cora: daddy I need to go potty can you come with me?

I whisper so I don't sound like a little kid who can't go on her own

Cora: or have auntie come with me? I don't know where it is.

I say still whispering so only you can hear me

There is a decent line to the bathroom so I wait in line and as soon as there are only 3 people in front of me I lose all control right there and run out of the bathroom crying being so embarrassed I immediately cling to charlottes leg sobbing after having another accident not knowing what to do anymore.

When Charlotte and Cora return to the exam room Colin sees what happened. "Maybe one of Kristyn's diapers will fit her for now," he says quietly to Charlotte, as Kristyn still has a bit of a chubby baby belly where Cora is as thin as a rail.

"Okay." The doctor has Colin set Evie on a gurney and she is strapped down to make sure she doesn't fall. A nurse starts an IV to give her pain meds and a light sedative to keep her still during the x-ray. They walk to the elevator and go up a few floors to radiology and return shortly after.

"Evie will need a bottle. Theres one in the diaper bag." Charlotte says getting her purse and heading to the cafetria with the other girls. Ahe buys them all a drink and something to eat.

I lay on the gurney strapped down with an iv in my arm. I cry hungry

Cora just takes a few small bites and doesn't drink anything afraid if she does she'll have another accident. After taking two more bites she hangs her head in shame of having three accidents within 24 hours not saying a word the who,e time meanwhile her cousins are talking non-stop which she doesn't mind.