LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"Well, a 20 piece nugget meal with a vanilla shake sounds good. I must be craving foods again."

Charlotte says not usually caring for McDonald's.

"I'll keep Evie here with me. Baby do you want some more of mommy's milk?"

"Yes baby, why don't you stay with mommy and sissy," Colin said. He called Jessica to let her know he was on his way before getting in the car and heading over to her house. He let himself in and peeked into the living room. "Having fun?" he asked, seeing Cora sitting with Lily on her lap.

Cora finishes up and washes her hands happy that she was completely dry. She comes back out and puts her coat and boots on before hugging Jessica and kissing Lily's head.

"Okay mommy doesn't have much though,"

She says as she lowers her nightgown to expose her bosom.

Colin handed Lily to Jessica and started to head for the door. "Wait, let me get something for you." Jessica ran to the bathroom and returned with the pads in a plastic grocery bag. "Here. I let her use one in her pull up. They should hold more than the menstrual pads," she said, handing Colin the bag.

Colin and Cora arrive home and Colin carries the food in. "Food's here!" he calls up the stairs, then carries everything to the living room. "Why don't we have a picnic?" he says, spreading a big blanket on the floor and setting to food out.