LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Colin peels off Cora's wet pajamas and runs a bath for her. Just as she gets in the tub he hears the baby crying. "Sweetie, I'll be right back, okay?" He runs downstairs and gets a bottle, then hands it to Evie as she sits crying in the crib. "Here baby, drink your milk and daddy will be back for you in a bit, okay?" He gives her a kiss and returns to the bathroom.

"I'm hungry. Are you hungry?" Abbie says to Evie. As Colin is busy with Cora and Charlotte is still asleep, the six-year-old grabs a loaf of bread from the pantry, then climbs up on the counter and drops 4 slices into the toaster. While she waits for the toast to be ready she puts Evie in the high chair and gets butter and orange juice from the fridge. "You want juice?" she asks, taking the empty bottle from the baby.

"It's not your fault at all," Colin reassures Cora as he washes her up and gets her out of the tub. He leads her to her room, wrapped in a towel, and gets some clothes for her to wear. ""Okay sweetheart, you've had two accidents now. I'm not going to make you wear diapers, but if you would prefer it, we can get you some."

"Whatever makes you feel more comfortable," Colin says, thinking diapers, or at least pull-up diapers, would be the best option but not wanting to force her into something that might make her feel babyish. "We can wait and see if you have any more accidents before we make a decision if you'd like."

"Sure, if that's what you would like." Colin sees Kristyn awake and picks her up. Her head doesn't hurt any more but her tummy still does and just sits in his arms feeling miserable. "Now, let's get this one changed and then we can go get something to eat, okay? And after that we can go to the store to see what diapers you want."

"No, it's fine. I can make that." They walk to the kitchen where Abbie and Evie are finishing their toast. He sets Kristyn on a chair and gets out everything he needs. "Well, I see you two have eaten already, but I'm making french toast if you're still hungry. Now, why don't you guys go play and I'll call you when it's ready?"