LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"Daddy, can we cuddle when we get back to the house please?"

She asks squeezing the new ball hard trying to calm down.

"It always helps the most when I know you're right there to keep me safe."

Caitlin continues playing with Abbie and Evie. "I dont want her to.play with us. I just want to play with you two on our own as sisters. Lets go tell mommy." Caitlin says nearly in tears.

I just stop screaming and i cuddle Abbie playing with them

"Well, she asked you nicely didn't she? She lost her mommy and daddy. How would you feel if mommy and daddy went to heaven and couldn't come back?"

She says trying to get Caitlin to understand. She rubs Evie's back while she nurses.

"She always wants to play with Kristyn. I wanted to play with my sisters on my own thats why i said no. Daddy didnt let me even tell him why i said no." Caitlin cries still.

I finish one brest and try to get to the other as im still hungty and i want more.

"Honey, Cora plays with Kristin allot, because Cora still hasn't settled in here yet. She's getting used to things around here. She is trying to be friends with all of you, but it's hard for her to do that when you won't play."

Charlotte says helping Evie latch to the other breast.

"She is trying her best to be friends with you. For now include her in everything, she has been through allot. Just include her from now on until she is comfortable. Okay baby?"

Charlotte says kindly. Once Evie was done nursing she helped her up to burp.