LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Cora looked down and felt bad about being so much trouble.

"I-I'm sorry."

She says washing her hands and leaving as soon as the pads were replaced. She goes to the playroom and finds the pacifier, and lays on the couch since it wasn't pulled out. She puts the pacifier in her mouth.

Colin went back to his room. "Honestly, hon, I don't know what to do about that girl. She says she doesn't want to be seen as a baby, yet she stands there sucking her thumb while the girls are all right there in the room. I do my best to keep the peace but one of these days one of them is going to say something, and when they do she's not gonna be happy."

Charlotte sighs and sits up.

"Honey, she's stressed out beyond belief. I don't think she realizes she's doing it sometimes it's like when people bite their nails, they don't realize that they're doing it. Maybe if we get her something to fiddle with when she's upset or anxious it'll help. I know it's stressful, but her mother knew you were the one who would be able to take care of her and Kristin when they passed away."

She says rubbing Colin's back trying to make him feel better.

"I know she's stressed, but I don't want her to get teased. I can't be here all the time to protect her from the other girls; I have to go back to working at the office after Christmas break. And no matter how much I threaten them with punishment, one of them is bound to slip up and say something that upsets her."

"Well, like I said, maybe we should get her a fidget toy or something for when she starts to suck her thumb. It could be like a stress ball or some putty or something. Just something to keep her hands busy when she's upset or nervous. We need to help her relax, until she's comfortable, otherwise she might develop an anxiety disorder. Those are rough to go through as both the person having it and the person watching it."

Charlotte tries to reassure her husband.

"Seriously? They sell them for like a dollar at almost every store on earth."

She says rolling her eyes thinking Colin was playing dumb. Cora walks in with the pacifier in her mouth and her face red from crying.

"I'm sorry daddy."

She says apologetically as she stands in the doorway with her head down.

"But, I made you frustrated with me. I shouldn't have said anything."

Cora says quietly.

"Okay, maybe take her with you so she can calm down and understand that you're not mad or frustrated with her."

She whispers to Colin quietly,

"Right. Now, I need to tell you something. After Christmas break, I have to go back to working at the office. I won't be home as much, and may not be there to protect you from your cousins, should anything happen, which is why I'm so worried about you getting teased."

"Well, I'll be able to drop you off at school in the morning, and go to work from there. I have to work until 5, though some days it may be later, and then it takes about a half hour to get home so most nights I'll be home by 5:30. And I'll be home on the weekends."

"Aunt Charlotte and Gramma Jane will be there. Cora, I wish I could be home with you all the time, but I can't. I need my job to pay the bills, and my boss says if I want to keep my job, I have to go back to the office. I can't help it. But Aunt Charlotte and Gramma Jane will do their best to help you, and I will warn the others about teasing you."

"You can do it," Colin said, squeezing Cora's shoulder. "And if anything does happen, I will deal with it immediately, as soon as I get home," he said as they pulled into the Walmart parking lot. "Okay, I have no idea where to find one of these stress balls, but your aunt swears every store has them."