LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"Honey do you think we should wake her up?"

Charlotte asks Colin seeing Cora hadn't stirred. She checks Cora's underjam to find it soaked.

"I don't want her to leak and be embarrassed, she's pretty soaked right now,"

Cora groggily woke up and rubbed her eye with the hand that wasn't in her mouth.

"What happened?"

She asks with a lisp from sucking her thumb. She was confused as to why she was sleeping in the middle of the day in Charlotte and Colin's bed.

(Evie wouldn't even undertsand what having another baby would mean.)

Cora nods and walks to the bathroom and takes off her heavy underjam and sits on the toilet as she waits for Colin.

"Why don't you girls want another baby? Abbie you were so happy when you found out Caitlin and Evie were going to be born."

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how cold it is? We can't take Evie out there!" Abbie said, though weather aside she wasn't completely against running away. "Besides, they'll just find us and make us go home. Believe me, I tried."

"I don't think so." The thought of running away again had certainly crossed Abbie's mind, but she had no intention of putting her little sisters' lives at risk out in the cold and snow. "It's too cold out there. But it will be warmer by the time the baby is born."