LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"You know, in case of a miscarriage. I'd hate to tell them we're having a baby just to have to go back and say we're not. What's wrong with waiting til after the first trimester?" Colin asked, though he had a feeling if his mother had her way they'd be telling the girls that night. "And yes, mom, we were just discussing your opinion that it could be multiples."

Charlotte smiles.

"I think we should."

She mouths back.

"What's going on? I thought it was bad to keep secrets?"

Cora asks when she sees Colin and Charlotte mouthing words she can't tell what though.

"sweety mommy and daddy love you very much, Cora and Kristin are almost settled in. The babies won't be coming for almost a year so you have time to prepare for them."

She says not realizing she had said 'babies'.

Charlotte chuckles a little.

"Sweety the belly is in my tummy. The baby has to grow for a while until they are ready to come out and come home with us."

She says knowing the perfect way to say this as it happened twice already.

"I'm sorry. I feel awful and she doesn't beleive me when I say I slipped up, and it's not a lie. I did slip up."

Jane says looking down feeling guilty.

"Maybe I should leave a few days early."

"I'd love to. Maybe after I leave I can take Kristin for a few days as promised and when I drop her off I can move in."

Jane suggests not wanting to break her promise. Cora crawls onto her bed and snuggles up to Charlotte and Kristin.

"I love babies!"

Cora exclaims happily.

"I was so excited when Kristin was born, but I was only 4 so I couldn't take care of her much, but I love taking care of Evie and now Lily and now the new baby!"