LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

"Well, get dressed and go in the bathroom. I'll be in to help you out as soon as I get Evie dressed." Colin took Evie to the nursery and changed her diaper, then got her dressed in a red party dress, white tights and black patent leather mary janes. "There, you're all ready!" he said, and put her in the crib so he could deal with Cora.

"Thanks daddy."

She says before heading back downstairs to play with her sister,

Charlotte hears evie and slowly gets up. She struggles to walk to the nursery, before she can get far she sees Colin in the hall.

"Okay thanks hon"

She says heading back to the bedroom.

"What do you think uncle Colin and auntie charlotte's family is gonna be like? I hope they like us."

Cora says playing with Kristin downstairs in the licing room."

Colin returns to Evie's room and gets her out of the crib, combing her hair and putting in a red bow before bringing her back downstairs. "Okay, Abbie, Kristyn and Caitlin, you need to get dressed too," he said, setting Evie down with some of her new toys.

Caitlin tuns upstairs and.puts her new dress that she got this moening on. She ties her hair in a ponytail and puts a blue bow on it that matches her dress. She runs downstairs and sits down next to Evie.

I sit and play with my new toys suckling my thumb