LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Cora: Abbie was making fun of me earlier at school it started when I went to the nurse to get changed after my poopy accident and had Abbie walk me there since I didnt remember where it was and I didn't want anybody else finding out

I start off starting to cry with some sound instead of just silent tears

Cora: and then at lunch when I asked Abbie if I could sit by her and her friends her friend said I could as long as my diaper didnt leak and Abbie and the rest of her friends kept laughing so I went to my classroom without eating lunch and told the teacher I tripped and my skirt flew up and I got laughed at

I continue but now crying harder than before being so stressed out about it

Cora: And then after school she told me that the only reason she told her friend was because her friend and smelled it after my poopy accident and asked Abbie about it and Abbie told her but when I started to ask her why she didn't stick up for me at lunch and why she at least didnt laugh she elbowed in my tummy to get me to be quiet when you came into the car

I say in full sobs now crawling onto your lap and burrying my face into your chest while continue ing to cry my eyes out

I start crying even harder than I already was. Upset because this was exactly what I was trying to avoid.

Cora: Daddy!

I say when you come back in

Cora: This is why I didn't tell you before daddy! I didn't want this to happen it always makes things worse!

I say as I run upstairs into my room and hide in the closet with the door shut crying my eyes out not planning on coming out of the closet anytime soon. Wondering what was going to happen to me at school tomorrow. I decide that im going to fake being sick so I won't have to go.

After a while I come downstairs with tears still on my face. I see Kristin crying behind the couch so I kneel down next to her.

Cora: what's wrong Kristin?

I rub your back trying to see what's wrong

Cora: Kristin what's the matter you can tell me

Kristyn just sniffled and got as close to Cora as she could, resting her head on Cora's shoulder. She knew telling anyone, even Cora, about what Abbie did was likely to result in even more trouble. "I want mommy and daddy," she said softly and stuck her thumb in her mouth.

Charlotte gets the girls sat at the table ready for dinner.

Caitlin carries me and gives me to Charlotte to put me in my highchair.

Charlotte puts me iin my highchair and buckles me in.

I sot in my highchair hungry and waiting for dinner as i swing my legs happily

Kristyn sat at the table pushing her chicken and rice around her plate with her fork, as usual not eating any of it. Colin sat between Cora and Evie, helping both of them an occasionally managing to take a bite or two himself. Abbie ate her dinner quickly. "May I be excused?"

"Abbie you better start listening to what me and your father says and you better be nice to your cousins or one by one things that are nice and yours will be taken away." Charlotte says helping Kristyn and eating herself.

Caitlin eats her food and sits waiting for everyone else to finish so they can have a slice of vanilla cheesecake but Abbie wont be getting any.

I sit and finish my dinner once daddy has finished feeding me.

Cora: before dinner she was crying behind the couch but all she told me was that she misses mommy and daddy

I start tear up thinking about mommy and daddy again

Cora: but I think something happened to her after school because she was really happy in the car

"Well, even if I told her your teacher told me, she'd know that you told the teacher. There's no avoiding that. The only way to keep her from getting mad is to say nothing at all, and that is completely unacceptable. At least now she knows that we are aware of what is going on and will be keeping a closer eye on her so hopefully that will keep her from retaliating," Colin said as he got Evie out of the tub and brought her to the nursery to put a diaper and pajamas on her.